Coming Soon!!!! Exclusively To Nhaler.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Im looking at a total price $161.80;) which will include a new High Drain Battery (liMn) and charger...Several adapters and a 1.618 ohm atomizer that coupled with the battery will vape at approximately 8 watts, giving the taste and watts equivalent of 5 volt vaping with 3.7 power and the High Mah battery will last over 18 hours of HEAVY vaping.

Heh, I like it! You should call these "golden ohm" attys either Phi Attys or Golden (Ohm?) Attys. "1.618 ohm atomizer" just doesn't roll off the tongue.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
These are the puppies that help work the magic.
AW IMR18650 1600mAh LiMN rechargeable lithium battery
High Drain and very safe chemistry. Coupled to one of Drew's low ohm atties you'll get 8 watts of vaping power! I've seen the Magnum in action. The Magnum Kit It uses a similar setup and really does vape like a standard setup at 5v.
Imagine, 14 hours of 8 watt satisfaction! :lol:

nice batteries But i dont understand. if this will give us 8 watts of power then how many watts are we doing now with the Xhaler when i vape at 5 volts. also another question. if i dont vape any higher than 5 volts cause i am very happy there then would i need this battery? or a lower one? thanks for any help. just lost on this stuff. my brain must be on hold. last question what other batteries can we use for this new Mod? And Drew are you going to sell the new Mod without batteries and charger or they are a must? thanks for all the info..
Cos

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Is it too late to get on the list?:cry: I must have a woody!:lol: I need a 5v. Cant even vape at 3.7 anymore. I am going to inlay with some mother of pearl. Subscribed to this thread!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much been busy hacking my droid I got for Christmas + playing with emulators. It's fun, but very hard for me. Have to learn codes and junk. Lol, never hacked anything before.

Could one of my buddies please pm me when Drew releases this bad boy?:oops:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wow!!! All the girls want The Woodies!!!! LOL...I gotta get a beter name though...I will be attending Vape Fest In VA and wil have Boxes, Blinged Xhalers and some NEW products that will be released there...This should be ALOT of fun!!!!
No need to beg guys...I should have everything ready for release by next week... The beginning I hope...These will work with CR123s, 18650, and the 18650 High Drain LiMn batts that will charge in the charger that the 17670 batteries charge in for those that have those chargers.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
nice batteries But i dont understand. if this will give us 8 watts of power then how many watts are we doing now with the Xhaler when i vape at 5 volts. also another question. if i dont vape any higher than 5 volts cause i am very happy there then would i need this battery? or a lower one? thanks for any help. just lost on this stuff. my brain must be on hold. last question what other batteries can we use for this new Mod? And Drew are you going to sell the new Mod without batteries and charger or they are a must? thanks for all the info..
Cos
When you vape the Xhaler at 5v using a standard 2.3ohms 510 atty (other atty's are even higher ohms) you are getting about 10.8 watts of power. At 3.7v you are getting about 5.9 watts. Using the low ohms atty at 1.6ohms you will get about 8.5 watts. This battery will stay at >4v for a long time so you will be closer to 10 watts. You can use a regular 18650 on it but the power will sag a bit because of the lower maximum discharge rate on them. These high drain batteries will probably put out close to 10 watts of power for many hours. You can also use 2 CR123's with a regular atty and get about 15 watts or one of Drews 4.5ohm atty's and get 8 watts. Why bother doing that when stacking batteries is more dangerous. The set up that Drew has suggested will give you long, safe 8-10 watt power.
You won't get that from CR123's.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
P

When you vape the Xhaler at 5v using a standard 2.3ohms 510 atty (other atty's are even higher ohms) you are getting about 10.8 watts of power. At 3.7v you are getting about 5.9 watts. Using the low ohms atty at 1.6ohms you will get about 8.5 watts. This battery will stay at >4v for a long time so you will be closer to 10 watts. You can use a regular 18650 on it but the power will sag a bit because of the lower maximum discharge rate on them. These high drain batteries will probably put out close to 10 watts of power for many hours. You can also use 2 CR123's with a regular atty and get about 15 watts or one of Drews 4.5ohm atty's and get 8 watts. Why bother doing that when stacking batteries is more dangerous. The set up that Drew has suggested will give you long, safe 8-10 watt power.
You won't get that from CR123's.

Pete Thanks for the great explanation man. much appreciated. yeh i see what you mean.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Wow!!! All the girls want The Woodies!!!! LOL...I gotta get a beter name though...I will be attending Vape Fest In VA and wil have Boxes, Blinged Xhalers and some NEW products that will be released there...This should be ALOT of fun!!!!
No need to beg guys...I should have everything ready for release by next week... The beginning I hope...These will work with CR123s, 18650, and the 18650 High Drain LiMn batts that will charge in the charger that the 17670 batteries charge in for those that have those chargers.

You're gonna be at Vapefest? Awesome!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lol... Okay so we'd try not to call it the Woody if you come up with an official name - until then.... Yup, I'm calling it a Woody and I'm SO FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD... You just don't know.

You're lucky I can't break away to make VapeFest or else I'd tackle you on sight to get my hands on it LOL!!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Ed you gonna be home atr 130 145? how that time? got your number. stepping out now for 30 min or so later
Billy G

Woody
Wood-e
Woodchuck (j/k-ROFL)
Firewood
Woodpile
Nicerwoodthanmyfurniture ;)
morningwood

Whatever it's called I will still want one.
I'm so jealous for all those able to go to vapefest, that should be a wild and crazy time :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread