Comments needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Central Il, USA
Did you read the study cited in the article along with the references cited in the end? A lot of conclusions for how little science was used.

Yes I did. I found this through Twitter. Some health nut trying to warn me they are not safe and gave me this article as a reference.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
:D.
OMG! They actually posted it? Lol. Well good!

Hmmm, still says awaiting moderation on my iPad

Uma says:
December 7, 2013 at 12:27 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

LOL, is this article for real? Its so misguided it’s laughable!! Please, dear author, do some hearty research, take two aspirin, and write us in the morning.
A few places to start?
Drexel study, IVAQS report, UTAH CLEAR STREAM REPORt, FULL LANCET STUDY THAT THE CDC HID FROM THE MEDIA, & health groups, the LETTER OF CORRECTION FROM LANCET TO CDC, .

The study you are taking out of context is from an AMATEUR scientist who is PAID to find “maybes, mights, could’ve” for FEAR MONGERING purposes. All studies have been analyzed by PROFESSIONAL SCIENTISTS and debunked. For instance, did you know that the ecig has LESS contaminates than the FDA APPROVED nicotine inhalers by big Pharma? The eCigs have less contaminants than the patch!

In order to “report” it helps to research ALL pros, cons, studies, rebuttals, etc…
But, nice try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread