Comments? Please Leave! I mean Stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
This thread is for any Comments that you might have about the store or customer service.

Please ask any questions in the Questions thread.

If you have anything good to say leave a post. Anything bad to say, post also.

If you have placed an order and received it, please post your experience. To share with others that may like to know.

Any comments at all. We would like to hear from you!

Thanks,

Dirt

I reserve the right to delete any posts for objectional matter.

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Just wanted to mention that I like that you offer coupons and specials! Hope you got some orders with your 1 hour special last night for the free atty with liquid. I was already asleep when you ran that one :p

We have to be serious in offering great specials and prices.

Please keep an eye out...you didn't miss out on anything.

More to come....on great deals!

and of course, FREE SHIPPING!

Thanks,
Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hi,
You are only 90 minutes from me.
Do you allow for local pickup of items ordered?

Thanks,
Dan

I do allow, but it might be just as easy to get it through the mail.
It would be about 2 days. Free Priority for orders over $100

Let me know. pm me or email me

Thanks for inquiring,

Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Got my buy two get one special on atts delivered today. WOW! Thanks a bunch!

Thanks geeker,

Some are able to watch and get some real deals...keep your eye out!

Also, if you want you can post in my "order feedback" thread.
That would be great!

Thanks,

Rob

btw, the holiday did mess up some orders...including mine!
buut I got it today...check out the new stuff in-store!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I'm impressed with your specials! Always love a good deal. Got the buy two get one atomizers and they were really sent FAST!! Thanks!

Thank-you!

I just checked your tracking...got it Saturday, sweet, you didn't get slapped by the holiday jam!

The deals keep coming, and coming and always here!
Glad to see your happy.

Rob

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
I hate wiating for paydays.....just makes you want to vape. Anyway My buddy told me at work he contacted you the other day about an 8084. I hope all is well Dont worry he will purchase it. You should of seen this guy yesturday. For a 50 year old man he was siked. Well I hope to hit a good del friday before 10PM have to head to work then. Anyway thanks Dirt and keep it up with the good deals.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I hate wiating for paydays.....just makes you want to vape. Anyway My buddy told me at work he contacted you the other day about an 8084. I hope all is well Dont worry he will purchase it. You should of seen this guy yesturday. For a 50 year old man he was siked. Well I hope to hit a good del friday before 10PM have to head to work then. Anyway thanks Dirt and keep it up with the good deals.

Friday's are the kick off of new weekly specials. So there might just be something worthwhile...I hook you up either way!

Yes called your friend back, He might be interested in the 901-I explained for a heavy smoker that cart and batt life is longer plus 901 should be easier to refill/topoff.
Anyway, any model is better than an analog!

Rob

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Hey dirt your right about that one. any ecig is better than analogs...well ecept over price crapolla that doestnt work But I wont mention any sights but there not any sights on this e-cig forum. Goodprophets has really good deals. Oh yea my question I wanted to ask you, please tell me you will have the 8084 passthrus within a week. Im going on a trip in less than 12 days and I need a passthru bad. The trip is over 13 hours ( because of dog and fiance) piss breaks and food breaks. So I dont want to worry about swamping out batteries when Im on the road. I have a USB car plug so no worries there....just need a passthru to keep me vaping. Any sugestions would be great where to get one. or where to get one for my M401 or 510( I hate that 510) great ecig but not my style I guess.
thanks dirt any help would be great.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Well,

I don't know of any passthru available for the 8084, nor any in the near future.
The only passthru I currently own is for 801 it was a sample that I gave feedback on.
I have 30 on there way now, for the 801 and 901. They should be here byearly next week.

I can only say- Bring a car or usb charger on the trip for the 8084, really they charge in less than an hour, and hopefully last longer than an hour (unless u are chain vaping)

Rob

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Hey Dirt you said you will have the 901 passthrough in next week. Should I wait to order my 8084 till you get them in. I'm going to need that passthough for the trip. I wounder if my 510 carts will fit the the 901 atty? If not its okay Ill just order a 510 passthough or a m401 passthrough. But anyway just wanted to ask before I order tomorrow.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hey Dirt you said you will have the 901 passthrough in next week. Should I wait to order my 8084 till you get them in. I'm going to need that passthough for the trip. I wounder if my 510 carts will fit the the 901 atty? If not its okay Ill just order a 510 passthough or a m401 passthrough. But anyway just wanted to ask before I order tomorrow.

I don't own a 510, so I can't say if they fit a 901.

If you wan't a 901 PT, you can order whenever you want.
FREE ship on any order over $20 and the PT itself will be close, so adding a few flavs or samplers or anything else will knock you above the mark.

Rob

btw, You own a 901, right?

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Hey I am ...... off. Ihad my dog neutered about 4 days ago. I was on a waiting list. Anyway friday morning I got home waiting to go to the the bank to cash my check. And Rocky,my dog, decieded to get hyper and tore his stiches right out. IT cost me wopping 175 to get him cleaned up and stiched back up. I am so ...... off. I had just enough left over to get a passthough for my M401. I was looking so forward to getting that 8084. Been waiting for 20 days....Thanks for holding it for me and apoligize for not being able to it. Man IM so ...... off. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread