Comments? Please Leave! I mean Stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
We will have some coming in as soon as we can, but no ETA yet.
I can only guess and say they should be in by early next week.

We can send replacements along with a future order, for how many you need.
I will post when they are available.

In the meantime, (I have yet to to it personally) epoxy can keep them from leaking.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
HI ....just wanted to say THANKS !!
& let everyone know how FAST your processing is ...:D

I ordered from 4 company's Fri nite late ...
GP is the only one that shipped Sat & tracking shows it is ALREADY out for delivery!!!

I have only had shipping news from 1 other ...
& that was just to show that they had printed the label :facepalm:
.... that package has not actually made it to the PO yet ...

I will also add that I have tried 5-6 other VG bases &
GP has the best pre-thinned VG nic base !!

Ha! Just checked mail BOX & IT was actually here already !!!! YAY !!

Last edited:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
Thomas...I saw your issue ...& wanted to tell ya to try to stick a 510 drip tip in there , but I checked the site & you are talkin' about the straight sided tubular ones ...aren't ya' ...so sorry that probably won't work, it fits on the older conical one tho :blink: been there done that ...sorry I have not tried the tubular ones yet to know what might work ....

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
We would love to carry all the colors of the rainbow....and we probably will in the future.

But at the current time, Joye Tech only offers the 4 colors that I am aware.

If we did full color range, they would be the GP house brand (generic)
Which would probably be something that we should be doing soon.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
We would love to carry all the colors of the rainbow....and we probably will in the future.

But at the current time, Joye Tech only offers the 4 colors that I am aware.

If we did full color range, they would be the GP house brand (generic)
Which would probably be something that we should be doing soon.

And, of course, you will send out an email newsletter listing the new products you'll be carrying, each time you have new stuff :p when you have the spare time to do so that is :toast:

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Confessional or penalty box? You decide!

I was shopping at like 3am, so tired but couldn't sleep. thought I'd get an order in with the coupon for the weekend. My order was over $30, so free shipping applied. At check out the code was applied which brought the order total under $30, but I still got free shipping. When this happened on my previous order, I went and added a EMDC carto to bring it back over $30. I didn't do that this time. I'm sorry man, you are always so good to us and offer free shipping. Is there a penance to pay? 10 hale GP's or something? I owe you for shipping.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yeah it is kinda nice with the free shipping.

I debated and thought and worked myself over raising the free shipping, but still have not done it yet.
We are all still in the clear for now, but holding back for so long, when it blows....well it may just be raised higher.
I will not know when that will be, it will just come to be at some point. Perhaps not quite double @ $60/free shipping but not sure.

The $30 is met before discounts are applied, so in real time it can be well under $30 after coupons are entered.

Still in the truth of Spreading the Vapor!
No hail GP or Mary, just Spread the word on GP and Vapor!

Thanks!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Joye Tech eRoll PCC Starter Kit

Rob, I want this! This is one sexy cig alike! and...I really like the way the PCC looks. Way better then the "cig pack" style I got now. And I hear these batteries hit at a bit higher voltage then the original Joye 510 at 3.7v? Is that right? And it's smaller then the 510, so you really can walk around looking all classy with this thing hanging out your mouth with out getting a mouth cramp? lol and...Is it true that you can only use the atty tank set up that comes with it? As in I can NOT just throw on a GP 510 carto? Oh and can you get this awesome Joye leather slip case for it?

image.jpg
I'll be saving up my pennies....one, two, three, four, five

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Interesting, I never saw the leather case for it.!

These will put out 3.7 volts. I think it is the same as a 510 battery, but higher than the 3.3v a standard Joye eGo puts out.

That is right, these are not 510 thread and you can only use the atomizer heads tank cart setup.
the only way to charge them is with the PCC case.
There are no adapters to help with anything,

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
How is the demand for the 3ml Tabac BCC clearomizers? We just started using these, and so far they seem really nice. I hope they stick around.

They will be sticking around for sure....with variations also.

I normally recommend them to anyone who asks, as they are what I have been using for 6 months or more:)

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Rob!!! How did you get the eroll case so fast?? Thank you so much! I got your email about the 15% off, and was cruising the site when I saw them! Really made my day. ;) I've got half the money. I'm gearing up my cart. Thank you so much for getting it for me. ;)

Edit:found a secret stash and got my order in. I also posted in the eroll forum that you have these because they are so cool and many are complaining of scratches. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joyetech-eroll-mini/432809-who-wants-joye-leather-pcc-case.html#post9872748

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread