Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
First of all, thanks for being followers of Apollo. Thanks for your business. I apologize for it being so long since I've added anything new to the Apollo flavor menu. Lately all of my R & D time has been sucked-up by other projects. Now priority is going to be a special project for the Apollo liquid line. Check back.

Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Okay. Let me give you a clue what you're going to be in for. I am going to put my five favorite flavors into the line-up. Some from our other lines, some new. I will be mixing them 50% VG and formulating them to go through tanks (as opposed to drippers). They are going to be very heavy on the flavoring so I don't want anybody to cry about how they plug up coils faster. You want to play, you're going to have to pay. They will not be recommended for use in CE4's or other wicked top coils. These are going to be aimed at the people that have been vaping for a while, are now over the cigarette jones and are ready to move onto the true enjoyment of vaping for the flavor. My signature will be on every bottle so I will have my hands on every step of production.

Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
sig ser1.jpg

Should be early to mid February.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.