San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Wondering if anyone can help me. I noticed on the list that it showed Natures Flavor from one of the DIY suppliers and they do not have the Natures Flavors anymore, but Natures Flavors has a website Flavors and they show "natural" and organic" flavors as well as "organic diacetyl free". It's a little confusing. They have a banana foster flavor that I would like to try, but I'm not sure which one I should get. Thanks in advance for any help.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Is the original list still current?

I buy Nature's Flavours that are for ecig use (without the gum and other additives) from ecigexpress.com in addition to highdessertvapes.
Did I miss ecigexpress on the list?

Thanks again Levitas for this sticky and for everyone else who has contributed along the way! :)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I think one of the benefits of a sticky is that it can be changed and updated as new info is found. I also assumed the original focus was on the flavorings brand vs. the vendor.

True, yet I was looking at the title of the thread "Compiled List of PG-Free flavorings and Vendors who sell them" with the handy links to click. Although I've noticed throughout ECF that sometimes links are posted from affiliates who get paid for posting links, so those kinds of links are a no-no lol.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
True, yet I was looking at the title of the thread "Compiled List of PG-Free flavorings and Vendors who sell them" with the handy links to click. Although I've noticed throughout ECF that sometimes links are posted from affiliates who get paid for posting links, so those kinds of links are a no-no lol.

I'm just guessing and probably outta my leaque since I'm not the original poster. I think there are at least 10 vendors selling NF and triple that for FW / TFA. I think a list composed of every retail outlet would be time consuming and large.

It seems a headache as it is to keep track of "natural" vs "organic" lines and staying up to date with brands when they change flavorings/introduce a new line or conflicts about whether they are really PG free or not.

I'd also like to add Nude Nicotine has the first EM that is VG based that I know of. They also have other flavor additives based in VG and PG free. Nice.

Citric Acid
Ethyl Maltol
Malic Acid
Sucralose Solutions
Tartaric Acid

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Is the original list still current?

I buy Nature's Flavours that are for ecig use (without the gum and other additives) from ecigexpress.com in addition to highdessertvapes.
Did I miss ecigexpress on the list?

Thanks again Levitas for this sticky and for everyone else who has contributed along the way! :)

Thank you, this is what I was looking for. I wasn't sure if I need to be looking at the organic or natural or what. The gum really threw me off.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I appreciate your kind words. I will take a look at the recent links provided, and have someone edit them in.

I'm aware that there may be more than one place to find said flavorings. Perhaps someday I'll rummage through, and find as many as feasible for each given line. As is, I'm inclined to leave it as is. But of course, as usual, everyone is welcome to add in input as to where to find said flavorings. I figure that adding in whomever sells said flavorings the cheapest, or has the most flavorings on hand, may be best suited to be added in the OP.

Together, we can make this list the Ultimate guide for finding PG-free flavorings. One love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread