Compiled List of PG-Free flavorings and Vendors who sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you so much for putting this together! I am also a noob to vaping and definitely a noob at mixing. Right now frustration has hit hard as I have all the liquid and flavors ready to go but my taste went on and off for about two weeks and for the last two weeks, I have none. The only flavor that I can detect is Peppermint :(

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
What about TFA (the flavor apprentice)? They got some pretty good flavors
I have Strawberry, its organic too.

TFA uses PG in most of their flavors. There are a handful of flavors that are PG free and they offer those in a special list on the website. They also list the carrier, alcohol or triacetin which is nice (triacetin is the tank cracker).

But if you need PG free, for the most part, TFA is out.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Man some of those places are outrageously expensive. Using some of those would be more expensive making your own juices than just buying them. I haven't seen any places yet that have prices as low as Wizardlabs. Their prices are at least half the cost of all the others (that I've seen so far).

Wizard Labs does not carry PG free flavors. So your point is?

I'm well aware I'm missing out on great flavors, cheap juices and all that sort of stuff. I almost gave up on trying to vape because of the PG in eliquids caused so many problems that I physically could not comfortable vape. That's also why I'm outspoken about it now.

There could be others struggling with physical reactions, wondering why so many find vaping to be easy and they feel like it's making them feel worse. Like me. Chances are they are not going to speak up, or if they do the reaction they'll get is "huh"?

There's a lot of eliquid manufacturers that blow off serious reactions as well. I'm kinda surprised an emergency room admittance from allergy hasn't made headlines yet because I know its' happened. Many times.

I don't think some people "get it" that if a person can't vape PG, they can't vape PG. It's not a choice of "organic" or "more vapor". It's a physical reaction. Not something that's wise to mess with, push, or tolerate. No one chooses to have allergies.

I suspect that a lot of people who are sensitive to PG also experience other allergy syndromes; hay fever, atopic, food allergies, dermatitis, and this is one more to deal with.

Feel lucky if you don't have allergies, but it's not nice or smart to discount the experiences of those who have to deal with them.

Allergies can be a huge PITA, they are real and no one has them for "attention".

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I wasn't commenting about VG flavorings (or about sensitivities to pg), but about juices in general. Perhaps I commented in the wrong thread since this one was for vg flavorings (even though some of those places sell pg flavorings). Just saying the prices on a lot of those sites were expensive (to me).

Yea, probably wrong thread. Thx for clarifying.

You might also want to check out FA flavors (Flavor Art) as there are a couple of vendors that sell sample sizes for $1.50 (more for tobacco flavors) and FA is highly concentrated. The most used is 3% so it lasts a long time. TFA and FW concentrations can require > 10%. What may seem cheap may not be when it's averaged out. A lot of people DIY to save money. I'm sure there's threads on it and if not, start one (and they will come).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread