Status
Not open for further replies.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Yea..Google Concentrated Fragrance and you will see a few things. Fragrance is a scent!

so "fragrance" itself is a flavor? that cant be right? hmmm... i thought fragrance is a practically a synonym for scent? if it's offered as a juice flavor it has to be something right? if it's an additive to enhance your flavors then how come no one is talking about it?

check out healthcabin and heavengifts they both offer ejuice called "Concentrated Fragrance"

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Have not been to those sites but I think if you order mint or rose or whatever flavor...and you get the Concentrated Fragrance version it will have more of a scent in the vapor. Here is something from wikipedia about aroma compound....

An aroma compound, also known as odorant, aroma, Fragrance or flavor, is a chemical compound that has a smell or odor. A chemical compound has a smell or odor when two conditions are met: the compound needs to be volatile, so it can be transported to the olfactory system in the upper part of the nose, and it needs to be in a sufficiently high concentration to be able to interact with one or more of the olfactory receptors.

Aroma compounds can be found in food, wine, spices, perfumes, fragrance oils, and essential oils. For example, many form biochemically during ripening of fruits and other crops. In wines, most form as byproducts of fermentation. Odorants can also be added to a dangerous odorless substance, like natural gas or hydrogen, as a warning. As well many of the aroma compounds plays a significant role in the production of flavorants, which are used in the food service industry to flavor, improve and increase the appeal of their products.

Hope that helps!

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Have not been to those sites but I think if you order mint or rose or whatever flavor...and you get the Concentrated Fragrance version it will have more of a scent in the vapor. Here is something from wikipedia about aroma compound....

An aroma compound, also known as odorant, aroma, Fragrance or flavor, is a chemical compound that has a smell or odor. A chemical compound has a smell or odor when two conditions are met: the compound needs to be volatile, so it can be transported to the olfactory system in the upper part of the nose, and it needs to be in a sufficiently high concentration to be able to interact with one or more of the olfactory receptors.

Aroma compounds can be found in food, wine, spices, perfumes, fragrance oils, and essential oils. For example, many form biochemically during ripening of fruits and other crops. In wines, most form as byproducts of fermentation. Odorants can also be added to a dangerous odorless substance, like natural gas or hydrogen, as a warning. As well many of the aroma compounds plays a significant role in the production of flavorants, which are used in the food service industry to flavor, improve and increase the appeal of their products.

Hope that helps!

1. wow you're from the springs? i'm actually here right now lol my parents own Saigon Springs off of academy and n. carefree

2. thanks for the info!
hmm..i know what "Concentrated Fragrance" means but what is it as a flavor of ejuice, i mean it has to be a concentrated fragrance of something right? ie flowers, fruits, drinks, tobacco, etc.

3. really? healthcabin and heavengifts have awesome deals on juices and vapor stuff:

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

check em out, if you're patient for juices they're probably the cheapest and decent quality juices on the net!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
So here is where it gets really creepy...here is the link to aroma compound and scroll down to the flavor chart..Guess if your vaping mint and it smells like mint it didnt actually come from mint! Aroma compound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea I live in the south springs area! I have never eaten at your parents place but I will check it out for sure now! Can I vape in there cause if so maybe I'll be in this coming week!

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
So here is where it gets really creepy...here is the link to aroma compound and scroll down to the flavor chart..Guess if your vaping mint and it smells like mint it didnt actually come from mint! Aroma compound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea I live in the south springs area! I have never eaten at your parents place but I will check it out for sure now! Can I vape in there cause if so maybe I'll be in this coming week!

lol i understand what it is and how it works, my question is what is the flavor that or what does it come closest to when you vape on something that is called "Concentrated Fragrance", the vendor lists it as a flavor by itself with no other references as to what the fragrance is.

unfortunately we do not allow vaping because it's a small area and not enough people know what it is, we've had a couple complaints already when i vaped in the dining area so yeah, no vaping =(

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
lol i understand what it is and how it works, my question is what is the flavor that or what does it come closest to when you vape on something that is called "Concentrated Fragrance", the vendor lists it as a flavor by itself with no other references as to what the fragrance is.

unfortunately we do not allow vaping because it's a small area and not enough people know what it is, we've had a couple complaints already when i vaped in the dining area so yeah, no vaping =(

No worries on the vaping, it was sort of a joke! I can sit through a meal without doing it..Most of the time. As far as the crazy topic of the mystery flavor of the concentrated fragrance..I am a bit stumped about it myself now. Maybe we can write them a letter or something asking what the magic flavor is!:D

redrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2009
CT
I know thia is an old thread and you may have found your answer by now. I ordered concentrated frangrance. It is a stong, concentrated tobacco flavor, that is not sweet. It is probably similar to what a cigar would taste like without the "cigar smell." If you wanted to dilute or mix a tobacco flavor without losing the tabacco taste, this would be the one to use. Hope that helps!

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
I know thia is an old thread and you may have found your answer by now. I ordered concentrated frangrance. It is a stong, concentrated tobacco flavor, that is not sweet. It is probably similar to what a cigar would taste like without the "cigar smell." If you wanted to dilute or mix a tobacco flavor without losing the tabacco taste, this would be the one to use. Hope that helps!

awesome! no i did not get my answer yet and thank you for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread