Concerned Newbie Vape User with Muscle Aches

Status
Not open for further replies.

aa610

Aug 10, 2016
Hey all!

I started vaping recently. First I tried one of the over-the-counter e-cigs, and then purchased a vaporizer with a bottle of Halo Tribeca Blend 6 mg/ml nicotine.

I inhaled it about 20 times as soon as I set it up. I then probably inhaled it ten times the following day, and then the same amount after.

Since then, I have had terrible muscle aches throughout the body and what feels to be joint aches throughout the body. I've searched for similar symptoms and I've seen other posts, but I'm concerned that it's been two days of no vaping, and I'm still having just as much discomfort as before.

Yesterday, I did drink more water than usual.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms, and should I expect them to take longer to disappear if they are, in fact, associated with the vaping?

Thanks!

Reactions: bnrkwest

shan57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Midwest USA
Hey all!

I started vaping recently. First I tried one of the over-the-counter e-cigs, and then purchased a vaporizer with a bottle of Halo Tribeca Blend 6 mg/ml nicotine.

I inhaled it about 20 times as soon as I set it up. I then probably inhaled it ten times the following day, and then the same amount after.

Since then, I have had terrible muscle aches throughout the body and what feels to be joint aches throughout the body. I've searched for similar symptoms and I've seen other posts, but I'm concerned that it's been two days of no vaping, and I'm still having just as much discomfort as before.

Yesterday, I did drink more water than usual.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms, and should I expect them to take longer to disappear if they are, in fact, associated with the vaping?

Thanks!

I had the same experience with muscle aches and a sore throat when I first started vaping. From researching this site, I learned that it was possibly a sensitivity to the high PG content of my e-liquid. I recall the physical discomfort went away in a few days once I went to a high VG e-liquid.
If your symptoms do not ease up in a few days after no vaping, it might be another medical issue (flu) or something and a trip to the doctor might be in order.

nopatch

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
India
thanks all! Overall feeling better.. not 100% but getting here. Haven't vaped in two weeks. Might have to give it up if it turns out to be the cause. Not even sure I want to chance it with VG.

If you could manage two weeks without nicotine consider yourself blessed and able to ditch inhaling anything.I am a smoker and cannot stop it even when was gasping for breath struck with some lung infection.

Reactions: RoseB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread