Condoms and Butt Plugs

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by SnowDragon, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Isn't it time for a terminology change? The other day an old friend of mine asked me about vaping as alternative to smoking, so I walked him through getting a starter kit. Then I told him to visit this site since it is such a great resource of vaping information especially for those that have just started. Vaping terms are the first thing that confuse a new vaporer, p/t, p/v, ppc, mod, doubler, drip-tip, wet-box, 901, 510, 808, 401, atty, bridge, etc. etc.

I got a text last night from my buddy....What are condoms? What are Butt Plugs? What have you gotten me into? :unsure:

Now I have a pretty healthy sense of humor and it does make one wonder how these terms ever came about. Wouldn't it just be easier to call Cartomizer End Caps, Carto Caps and Cartomizer Battery Plugs, Batt Plugs?

When you are trying to help a new Vaporer out with refilling Cartos and you tell them, " O.K., look through all your old condoms, find one with a butt plug in it and insert that into the hole on the battery end of your Carto", it's difficult at best to get through the conversation without laughing. :laugh:

2. Clover~

Clover~ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

lol as someone new to all this I was OVERWHELMED by all the terminology. I had to read alot and my first thought when I heard condom was that 'so people use condoms to refill these? how wierd is that?'

Im still waiting on mine to arrive in the mail though. But Im getting more familiar with all this stuff.

3. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This will be moved to the general e-smoking discussion forum..

4. hiram13pm

hiram13pm Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey SnowDragon, didja get a point against you?

5. SnowDragon

SnowDragon Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

No, just a friendly reminder.....hehehehe

6. seven

seven Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

along with butt plugs and using condoms dont forget to do the teabag mod. lol

7. bassthumper

bassthumper Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 lol
    too true

8. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

this post has me ROFLMAO!!!! i remember telling my bf,i want to try teabagging, he look at me funny..i said no hun the teabag mod...the look on his face was priceless.

9. Zurd

Zurd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I had no idea what teabag was so I looked it up on wikipedia, well now I know, ain't the internet nice to learn something new everyday :D

10. Nomoreash

Nomoreash Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's a more accurately named method for what's widely known as the condom filling method. It's the CCFM or Carto Cap Filler Method and it looks like that might have been the original name as it's a fairly dated video.

YouTube - Refill Ecig Cartos Quick and Easy (CCFM)

11. SuZamme

SuZamme Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

"Those who laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused"

We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol

12. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

:lol::lol::lol: Suzamme you crack me up:laugh: I vote for smoothie and pointy:p
    RIMP:evil:

13. SuZamme

Supporting member
    Maybe we should start a voting poll on this. You know I love polls. Oh wow! Smoothie and Poll????

14. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

I have a very warped sense of humor so when I first found ECF and started my education I was elated with the odd terminology. I knew I had found a home!

15. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Whatever you call it, put a helmet (mouthpiece) on that soldier (atty) and practice safe vape.

16. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Ah, I love me some metaphorical comedy. LOLz

17. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Hahaaa! Hubby was filling a carto earlier and he is quite a mess maker, especially after a few cold ones. I told him I was tired of having to wipe his tip for him before putting it back in it's drawer(s) :)

18. ddracer

ddracer Full Member

Your right it made me giggle when I first heard it. However I must say I always use a condom but never a buttplug, but julie likes using her buttplug she says that "it fills her up nicely"...........

19. Safira

Safira Super Member ECF Veteran

Now I have a question, lately I've been a dripper, which means I don't use condoms, butt plugs, or tea bagging. Does this make me really boring?

20. SuZamme

Supporting member
    Do you tail-pipe? Do you use a drip tip? Do you prefer stainless, delrin, or silicone? What's your favorite juice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.