Confused on lavatube versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Greenville, SC
No one answered probably because a quick visit to Volcano's site would have told you the difference. I've noticed a lot of people don't necessarily respond to questions when the answer can be found with a quick google search or by going to the manufacturer's website. I just got my Lavatube Friday night in fact and I'm loving it. I know Provari users feel they are elite and all, and the Provari is a good unit, but that price tag is off putting to me. Even if that new Zombie edition is nice looking. I'm sure you'll be happy with your provari.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
yeah,I just really couldn't find any feed back good or bad.
I think one of the posters above to be a very rude person. And i appreciat the one answer i did get.
I was trying to insure that i was getting a true product and not a knock off, and didn't get an answer..
and all the dumb questions or how ever you would feel about it, were in fact being answered about the Provari.
I would still be interested in the lava tube, but as of yet, i don't have enough feedback to form an opinion on it.

Thank you for replying.

BigDaddyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Greenville, SC
Anytime. It's a trend I've noticed here where someone asks a question, but other users are like "Well if you just search the forum or gooogle it." Since the answer was already posted, I just wanted to let you know that the Lavatube is a good solid product and while I've seen some clones listed called Lavatube, I've yet to see an actual "knockoff." Volcano made a good solid product and most of the bugs have been worked out with the v.2.5. I've been using mine since I got it almost non stop while awake. Using a Samsung ICF18650-26F 2600mAh battery fully charged since Friday night and only this morning did I have to swap out the battery finally. So I'm very impressed with it's battery efficiency, the overall system and the LED display. If I could afford one right now, I might have ordered a Provari because my buddy loves his so much. He uses his Provari and an Innokin iTaste MVP almost exclusively. I've seen in the forum, most of the discussion seems to be about the different clones out there or other units called lavatube but aren't the Volcano lavatube. So I can definitely understand the confusion. I was confused to but I had a $50 dollar mall gift card and Volcano had a store set up at the mall so I decided why not? Basically after using the card it was only 25 bucks and some change for tax and I'm a happy camper thus far. If I happen to have any issues with it I'll let you know but I'm really loving it and doubt I will buy a Provari at this point. I might pick up that Innokin MVP at some point to have a decent device that fits nicely in my shirt pocket. But for my money, right now I haven't found anything that beats my lavatube combined with my Anyvape Davide BDC dual coil 2013 glassomizer. The combination totally rocks. Guess Volcano found another fan in me.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks thats some good feedback!!

I really was confused about it all.

Now that i have the provari, it came yesterday, my mvp2 feels like crap.
The difference is amazing.

Cant compare to the lavatube ofcoarse, i gave away my itaste vv3’s yesterday, one was less than a week old!.
Yhe only real bonus with the mvp2 is that it works as a passthru, now the provari you can buy a passthru for it, i havnt looked into it yet.

The lavatube looks real nice, i will be interested in a update on your experience.

BigDaddyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Greenville, SC
Yeah now I have to figure out what to do with my black eVic, my stainless Vamo V3 and my Steam SM-1. I may keep the Vamo just because it'd make a decent emergency backup. Maybe I'll unload the eVic and the Steam in the classified. I gave my two protank 2's away. I still have the protank 3 but it's sitting in my box with 1/4 of the first juice I filled in to it. I haven't even broken it down to clean it and put it back in it's box I was so disappointed in it. Aspire's dual coil atty's are way better designed.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
I have the Lava tube and love the battery life and being able to read the ohms on the units used. Also the voltage is nice to play with nice range for all my tanks 3v to 6V. Now the version 2.5 has the ability to play with watts need to figure this out now lol..for the price on the ver.2.0 think it was like 39.99 you cannot beat it ..look for the gold color 2.0 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread