Confused w/Pass-throughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs58

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
Texas
Ok, I have 3 DSE-901's and Im always charging/changing batterys.
I want to try a pt since most of my day is at the puter, problem is I dont understand somethings I have read about them such as, This Model has...
NO In-line battery or In-line battery,
CanNOT be used with standard usb port,
This model will NOT work with vehicle charger...etc...What gives ??

Do they really vape @5V ? $15 and I can vape 5V's ? Whats the catch ?

I do have a 5V @ 1.5amp wall wart. Thx All

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
i use a 901 PT with the 5v wall wart and it works great. i don't know where you're getting your's with all those exclusions, but here's the one I use. I also have one for my 801 atties:

This one also does 808D-1 Cartomizers so it's a better one to buy. You can use it on your 901 atties also

black manual button PT:

Black Manual USB passthrough for KR808D-1 - Spare parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

white one:

White Manual USB passthrough for KR808D-1 - Spare parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

$9. plus airmail shipping is usually 3 wks and about $3.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
The inline battery PT's can be used on any usb port as the port simply charges the battery and you vape off of that. They are 3.7V PT's.

No inline battery is ~5v and you could probably get away with the 1.5A plug, but 2A is recommended.

they also make a 2A cig lighter adapter for usb power in your car to run a 5v PT.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
thx dudeman i didn't notice the 1.5v in her post. mine is 2amp.

this is the one i use. they've been sold out forever, but you could email the guy. he's in plano texas. nice guy. many vapers have bought this one from him. it's about $4 shipped and arrives in 2 days, if he gets some more stock.

USB Dual Power Adapter

dualadapter.jpg

Dubs58

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
Texas
Ok Dudeman, thats exactly what I was wondering. I think the ones with a battery have the LED but also have a Cutoff too.

i use a 901 PT with the 5v wall wart and it works great. i don't know where you're getting your's with all those exclusions, but here's the one I use. black manual button PT:

Black Manual USB passthrough for KR808D-1 - Spare parts - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

$9. plus airmail shipping is usually 3 wks and about $3.

Juicefreak, Your pt has all those "exclusions" I was talking about :laugh:

Please NOTE:
As this item needs a working current no less than 1300mA, it CAN NOT work with the AC-USB adapters or Car 12-24V adapters for USB charger on our website, which can provide 500mA.

Including*Black manual-switch USB passthrough(no LED) for KR808D-1 1pc Note: No rechargeable battery inside, sealed device without cutoff time

juicefreak thx dudeman i didn't notice the 1.5v in her post. mine is 2amp. :confused: who is her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread