confusion on my new ingulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
@ DI and MUD

Hello am I chopped liver around here I wanted to be reassured by one of you guys which are working for EM and DI rudely ignored my posting and answered Kuya Dave on his answer to my post. By the way thank you to Kuya Dave and to you Doots for trying to reassure me about the product I really appreciate it. DI I know your Australian and I’m South African and we are forever fighting it out on the Rugby Field and Cricket Pitch but ignoring me here is a different story you should know by now us South African’s can’t and won’t be ignored on or off the field so next time I post on here I expect to be addressed directly and not threw someone else’s posting to me.
Thanks
Martin

wenchy69

Moved On
Feb 15, 2010
australia
@ DI and MUD

Hello am I chopped liver around here I wanted to be reassured by one of you guys which are working for EM and DI rudely ignored my posting and answered Kuya Dave on his answer to my post. By the way thank you to Kuya Dave and to you Doots for trying to reassure me about the product I really appreciate it. DI I know your Australian and I’m South African and we are forever fighting it out on the Rugby Field and Cricket Pitch but ignoring me here is a different story you should know by now us South African’s can’t and won’t be ignored on or off the field so next time I post on here I expect to be addressed directly and not threw someone else’s posting to me.
Thanks
Martin

and methinks therein lies the answer as to why you guys are always fighting it out, as you like to put it... with us aussies. sheesh! you could have sent her a PM!

and methinks therein lies the answer as to why you guys are always fighting it out, as you like to put it... with us aussies. sheesh! you could have sent her a PM!

he thru in humor nothing wrong with that.
di sorta skipped over and thanked me for what i said to him.
i think atleast.

but would have been nice for a direct reply.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
With my greatest appologies, Martin ---------

this has been a very busy day, and I did overlook your post,
I am sorry, I thought by answerring that post, it also covered all your questions ------

again I am sorry -----

so, here you go, -------

You guys just all ...... on my battery. Sorry can I use that word? I just bought a Titanium Indulgence from EM on the 15th actually I ordered a whole bunch of stuff +- $340 and as you can see I'm from South Africa and as the South African Rand is SA Rand 7.60 to the Dollar work it out for yourself it's quite a lot of money where I'm from. I thought I was going to get this great product no problems and start vaping at any voltage I want yes I got all the extension cups as well. Now I hear things like this the colour of the paint does not match on the different components -

Yes, there is some slight varianxce on the colors on the different parts that are manufactures in separate runs from each other --
this is being looked at now ----- with a view to improving the matchability.

the atty's does not work -

The attys do work, just some are haveing a problem, and we think it is not the atty but the actual battery cup. whereby there is some debris in the bottom of the cup from the manufacturing process, and it is preventing the power from passing successfully
thru the body of the device.

a solution has been found and suggested, with the alternate option of return and replacement.

I need to spend even more money for another charger -

this is entirely your choice, the one provided is more than adequate, but many like to get a different charger, as I said entirely your choice.

yes the kit comes with 1 battery cup.

the kit only comes with one adapter cup yes.

and loose adapters that spins around when you screw in the atty

some do spin, most do not......

and the list goes on.... what's next someone going to complain about the e-juice that sucks too yes I bought a bunch of that as well

Eastmalls, juice is from the Dekang Factory,
a well respected manufacturer of E-juices,

they are good wuality, and most of them tatste nice....
there are a few that I dont like, - but that is subjective to my personal taste.

please someone tell me this is just a bad dream it's the first time I ever bought from EM please don't let me regret it:(:(:confused::confused:8-o8-o
PS: OH yes and I got the pass thru too and I heard you need to run that threw something else again because you can't run it from your computer

you can run a passthru from your computer,
no one ever said you can't

we just reccomend that you do not--

it is better and safer to run passthru from a self powered hub.

so still more money!! Why was none of this mentioned on the website? Oh well I suppose Marlboro here I come.

@ DI and MUD

Hello am I chopped liver around here I wanted to be reassured by one of you guys which are working for EM and DI rudely ignored my posting and answered Kuya Dave on his answer to my post.

I appologise again---

I did this cos I thought he had covered all answers to your questions very well.

By the way thank you to Kuya Dave and to you Doots for trying to reassure me about the product I really appreciate it.

Yes, a big thank you to KD, and Doots.

DI I know your Australian and I’m South African and we are forever fighting it out on the Rugby Field and Cricket Pitch but ignoring me here is a different story you should know by now us South African’s can’t and won’t be ignored on or off the field so next time I post on here I expect to be addressed directly and not threw someone else’s posting to me.
Thanks
Martin

I cant apologize enuf,

you did not address your post to me or any other member specifically,
but as I say, I apologize for not answering you directly.

I do not watch the rugby, so cannot comment on your South African prowess on the field ---------:rolleyes::shock:

However, I think we have kicked your A$$es a few times on the Cricket pitch,--

but then again --
I think you have returned the favour many times also !!! hahahahaha
:shock::shock::shock::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

next time you require my attention, please address your post to me directly--

I promise I will not pass you by again.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
he thru in humor nothing wrong with that.
di sorta skipped over and thanked me for what i said to him.
i think atleast.

but would have been nice for a direct reply.

Thanks KD at least you get it I mean the humor and I'm sure DI will also the posts on here from DI that I read shows that she has a wicked sense of humor. Wenchy69 don't worry I understand where you come from what the people don't know on here is that us South African's and the Aussies have a real love hate relationship especially when it comes to sport :D we get quite hot under the collar when it comes to that :evil: but we understand each other :).

Thanks
Martin

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
@ DI

Thanks DI I knew you would not take it the wrong way and nice to sort of meet you for the first time like I said I'm quite new to this and especially EM. I just saw that you brought out and have in stock the EM Riva Manual and I just bought the Joye EGO on the 8th still waiting for that to come from HG where I usually bought before I found EM now I guest I would have to spend more money lol the evil circle of vaping :oops::) By the way I love your sense of humor and you always brighten up the posts when it gets a bit to serious now I know at least one Aussie with tact:D

Thanks
Martin

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

hahahahhaha it is ok wenchy

you and I are going to kick his ... in the annual Eastmall cricket match later this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

he is fine --

I like a man who is not afraid to throw out a challenge !!!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks KD at least you get it I mean the humor and I'm sure DI will also the posts on here from DI that I read shows that she has a wicked sense of humor. Wenchy69 don't worry I understand where you come from what the people don't know on here is that us South African's and the Aussies have a real love hate relationship especially when it comes to sport :D we get quite hot under the collar when it comes to that :evil: but we understand each other :).

Thanks
Martin

we are fine Martin-----

we will be friends,

and the girls will kick all the guys a$$es

and we will allow you to return the favour,

only dont be too rough with us,

after all,

we are only girls after all, ----- :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

I am not big into sports,

but i really do enjoy the one day cricket they are fast and furious,
I like the pace much better than the long days ----

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
@ DI

Thanks DI I knew you would not take it the wrong way and nice to sort of meet you for the first time like I said I'm quite new to this and especially EM. I just saw that you brought out and have in stock the EM Riva Manual and I just bought the Joye EGO on the 8th still waiting for that to come from HG where I usually bought before I found EM now I guest I would have to spend more money lol the evil circle of vaping :oops::) By the way I love your sense of humor and you always brighten up the posts when it gets a bit to serious now I know at least one Aussie with tact:D

Thanks
Martin

Martin, -- Martin, ---- see, I noticed you again !!! hahahahah:)

yes, very nice to meet you,

and yes, I do have a wicked sense of humour,

I love eastmall,
and I love this forum,

so you have shared in 2 of my great loves.

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us,

and enjoy our products,

we are not perfect, far from it,

but our products are good,
and our service is very good again now, thanks to mud,

The EM-Riva is an excellent PV, and I am sure it will be hugely successful, you can read more about it and the changes and upgrades Eastmall had done in co-operation with the manufacturer to get the RiVa made for us.

I know it will be great.:)

and yes, it is a sad fact,

we start this vaping to help our health -----

but we quickly become Obsessed with all the different PV's out there, and we must get more and more to try all the different things available.

but we just loooooooooooooooooooove it !! hahahaha :shock:

more & more? LOL
Lets see I started out with a envy bliss, then a 510.
Then the juicebox then the indulgence.
My favorites are the juicebox & indulgence in that order.
the new thing EM is working on I can't wait for. Its making me crazy.

Just hopefully its perfected best possible before We get our hands on it.
*it is a secret LOL*

the indulgence is good for size & compatibility with a great price tag.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
more & more? LOL
Lets see I started out with a envy bliss, then a 510.
Then the juicebox then the indulgence.
My favorites are the juicebox & indulgence in that order.
the new thing EM is working on I can't wait for. Its making me crazy.

Just hopefully its perfected best possible before We get our hands on it.
*it is a secret LOL*

the indulgence is good for size & compatibility with a great price tag.

I started with the eastmall manual 801 passthru well over a year ago,
I fell in love with 801 there and then,
I still love the 801 atty the best of all.

then I had another ecig too,and i like it very much,

but since I got the indulgence,
I can say absolutely, honestly

I have not smoked anything else,
I adore the Indulgence passthru,
as I am here working and talking to eeerm, -- someone-
for more than 18 hours a day / night /

the Indulgence passthru is my lifeline.:):)

I am also waiting for the special release from Eastmall,
I thinking of the Obsession,

it is going to be great, I am very excited about it,

it is getting closer now.:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am announcing the formation of an Eastmall 43 Man Squamish team. Di - you're in charge of designing the team uniforms.

ok DSK,

you got me -----

what is Squamish ?????

and why is there 43 men on one team ????

if you tell me what it is and what we have to do to play the game,
I will design some uniforms for the games,
and post them here ----------
:evil::evil::evil::evil:

and since it is an all man team,
I will design uniforms, -------- :)
I think the other Eastmall ladies should be the referees,
and the trainers,
and the massage therapists,

dont you girls ???????????
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
@ DI

:pervy: Hi sorry to interrupt you and DSK's :evil: devilish little schemes ;) but to get back to the Indulgence Passthru what self powered hub would you recommend and do you sell them at EM I looked but can't see anything. Also you should tell Dave they should keep some decent universal battery chargers in stock it's so much easier when you buy online if you can get everything in one place. Another thing can I buy some extra battery units and atty caps then I can put them on my other extension tubes and then I will have three full Indulgences at different voltages and I won't have to swap all the time let me know what you think.

Thanks
Martin

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
@ DI

:pervy: Hi sorry to interrupt you and DSK's :evil: devilish little schemes ;) but to get back to the Indulgence Passthru what self powered hub would you recommend and do you sell them at EM I looked but can't see anything. Also you should tell Dave they should keep some decent universal battery chargers in stock it's so much easier when you buy online if you can get everything in one place. Another thing can I buy some extra battery units and atty caps then I can put them on my other extension tubes and then I will have three full Indulgences at different voltages and I won't have to swap all the time let me know what you think.

Thanks
Martin

You are not alone. I keep hoping David will find acceptable models of 1) multimeter, 2) variable voltage power pack and 3) variable voltage self powered hub and put them on the site.

Eastmall wanted Indulgence and V3 in our hot little hands as soon as available. Spare parts I'm sure will go on the site soon.

I find the Eastmall charger to work well for 3.2, 3.6 and 3.7 batteries, notwithstanding all the posts and threads that seem to belie the obvious truths that most Eastmall customers have found: great products, great service and care with a touch of whimsy. I truly understand and empathize with your nervousness. You will be rewarded.

I invite you to be on the Eastmall 43-man Squamish team. For rules see: WWW.madcoversite.com/quiz_olympics.html

jrjacobs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2009
SoCal
This thread has certainly gone "off topic" once again!

Back to the issue: I tried a bit of sandpaper to the bottom of my extender cup - did not fix it at all. Again, the HV attys work fine with the extender, so I think it must be getting electrical contact.

Also, the adapters on my unit all spin making it very difficult to put the attys on.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Yes we do have fun tangentially. The regular atomizers work in the regular Indulgence and other 3.7 and other higher voltage mods. They do not work in the Indulgence 6V Extended cups. This issue is curious and being looked at by those who are the pros at Eastmall whose job it is to handle problems like these. The regular Indulgence does not seem to have the connectivity problem that the Extended Cap does, vis a vis the coating at the bottom where the spring meets the cup. I fixed mine after 3 tries. I made sure to blow out the discoloration, and made sure the spring was clean. While mine is working, Eastmall guys are working to address this also as seen on this thread. This thread contains many Indulgence topics covering all parts, and the group dynamic includes some levity. Feel free to ignore me like the drunk uncle at the big shindig who has to go outside to vape with the smokers. I am just a customer like you. As many of us have stated over the last year, including Di and Mudmanc4, it has been a long and convoluted trip. Last year I was smoking 3 packs a day of full flavored 100's. With Eastmall's help I am here. I certainly don't take offense to being interrupted by pertinent questions. In fact, stupid questions - NOT YOURS - and already answered questions - again - NOT YOURS - are more tolerated by Eastmall than other areas of ECF. In other threads you are attacked mercilessly if you show any weakness, or can be directed to totally incomprehensible threads that really don't answer the question. In closing, when changing attys take off the switch, hold a finger to the adapter while screwing in the new atty, then screw the switch back on. It will seem loose, but the spring in the switch will hold it firmly. After a few days the closeness will almost disappear while allowing turning the atty. I turn it so that the atty hole faces up on the same side as the button, so that If I dripped an extra drop it doesn't come out all over my hand through the hole. This ability to turn also shields the connector from being overtightened and being stripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread