Congratulations to VapieDan!!!!!!!! You just won a deluxe prize package from SmokeStik!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
VapieDan........you have won a Pitbull kit complete with carry case and 2 5packs of cartomizers....one Variety Pack and one pack of your choice. Plus a 6pack of Disposables!!!

These are the prizes I would have given away if anyone had shown any interest in reviewing the free disposables that were given away last month. I thank the two people that at least came back and acknowledged receiving them and gave them some praise. You both win 2 more free disposables. :)

VapieDan...you win the Black Sheep Award for being the ONLY veteran member of ECF who has not been neutered by the ECF shepherds and still has a pair. :) I sincerely thank you for your support and intelligent insight into what this product is really about. Cheers!!!

black-sheep.jpg

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
VapieDan........you have won a Pitbull kit complete with carry case and 2 5packs of cartomizers....one Variety Pack and one pack of your choice. Plus a 6pack of Disposables!!!

These are the prizes I would have given away if anyone had shown any interest in reviewing the free disposables that were given away last month. I thank the two people that at least came back and acknowledged receiving them and gave them some praise. You both win 2 more free disposables. :)

VapieDan...you win the Black Sheep Award for being the ONLY veteran member of ECF who has not been neutered by the ECF shepherds and still has a pair. :) I sincerely thank you for your support and intelligent insight into what this product is really about. Cheers!!!

black-sheep.jpg

How cool and thank you. I will be sure to relate my experience in this thread! My old Kr808s are tired old soldiers! This will be so nice for the summer limited pockets clothing! By the way I have another sinister plot. I am going to use the cartridges on some APVS as well! Will let all of you know how that works out. Long live the cartomizer! By the way I am placing a quote from the MVP thread. Please read this post below concerning cloud chasing. I think it is applicable to these type of devices for public use. One does not need an elephant gun to go rabbit hunting!

"I agree with you completely however there are some who must push the envelope. The cloud chasing phenomena has no basis in performance just you can so I will. One of the issues we may see come to pass in the ANTZ movement is "Fogging up a room" as an excuse for lopping vapers in with smokers and subsequent indoor bans even if there is NO HEALTH ISSUE. It is not always a health risk issue. Some folks are very sensitive to strong odors. My girlfriend is one such person. She DESPISED tobacco cigarette odor. If I crank up the flavor on a juice it will still bother her. I just fear that because I can do it I will do it is the thought process of some vapers. Be considerate of others is my point. Think of how you feel when you enter an enclosed area with a very strong perfume, cooking, or other odor you find offensive. Not pleasant to be sure. So why the Wattage/Voltage settings on fine devices like the MVP? One can turn it DOWN as well as up!"

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I agree. That's why I think smaller devices like cigalikes present less of a threat when out in public. I hardly use my RBAs much anymore. I think carts give plenty of flavor and vapor when out in public. No need to ANTZ something to gripe about.

To take your observation to the limit the mods shaped like various weapons are just asking for trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread