Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
As chatter said on the other thread, it's your juice that does it. I happened to be lucky enough to catch your grand-opening announcement and I've been hooked ever since.

And since, in my opinion, there is no better supplier around, I will do my best to make sure as many people as possible have the opportunity to be as wowed by your quality and service as I was. It's not so much trying to help you all out--your product and performance guarantee your success--it's about giving other people like me the chance to find you asap so they don't have to waste time and money looking ;)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
congrats pwyll brags about you all the time I am gonna have to give you a try soon

Hi crankyfuzz

Thank you we would love to have you for a customer give us a try and let us know scuba always does her best and folks enjoy her E-liquids and is coming up with new Great recipe's all the time

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Congratulations on your upgrade! I hope this helps bring in new people to try your awesome flavors. Everything I have tried of yours has been excellent. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you Buddy your are just wonderful and I hope enjoy the pops solid cherry wood box with multiple in lays on it. It will be shipped today, and we are also going to be offering an Amazing Tank to sit on top of it. scuba will be announcing the details on the Tank with pictures as we know folks will love them!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I was about to point out that I notice pop has his own profile now. Will make it easier to tell them apart!!!! Congratulations!

I figured I would have been fired by now:laugh::laugh: Thanks chatter and I have a nice suprise going in your order as a Happy Anniversary gift from mom and pops:party:

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I figured I would have been fired by now:laugh::laugh: Thanks chatter and I have a nice suprise going in your order as a Happy Anniversary gift from mom and pops:party:
Aw pops, you did not have to. I am just so happy I found good friends and a great vendor with awesome juice. I am so lucky I found a post that recommended yall, you are one of my 3 main vendors(Sorry there are others, but they have fewer flavors I like and/or hardware). And there have been some great conversations and fun on this thread. It is rare in my opinion to find vendors that truly care about their customers so much.

So I will end my gushing and say congratulations once again!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread