Not open for further replies.

Enigma32

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Melbourne, FL
www.eliquiddepot.com
Just started vaping myself as well and live in CT

Yea, blumenthal is known to go after ANYBODY he doesn't play favorites and has in the past done some good for the consumers of CT. He's probably best known for championing the fight against Gift Cards charging fees, but don't forget his desire to run for governor is no secret so national attention is a big priority for him as well.

I think what we're failing to see here is they're afraid we have NO control over our supply chain in china. Which we don't. What the FDA report has shown, especially with lines like "even liquids with the same label varied greatly in content" means theres chinese suppliers 'cutting' the liquids not unlike the illegal drug market here, water it down to double their profit, but then how do they compensate for a weakened product? What do they toss in? And even vendors dealing with the same supplier they've found to be reliable and honest can fall victim when that supplier changes THEIR supplier.

Remember the fisher price lead incident? The CEO of the manufacturer committed suicide over that incident, and he was a rarity in china a 100% honest businessman who got in a mess because of helping a "Friend" with his paint business who could care less and sold him lead paint.

needless to say my personal risk assessment is we already know how deadly cigarettes are I'll choose the liquid of questionable source

Does anybody have the actual emails that blumenthal's office sent to vendors?

ChipCurtis

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
It doesn't matter how many of these politician clowns start screaming for attention, I think most people can see through it, and the e-cig isn't going anywhere anyway. Cat's out of the bag. It's either going to be tested/marketed/taxed or it's going underground, but it will be here. We'll either have e-Marlboros or we'll have moonshine and speak-easys, but it's here to stay.

Really, it serves all these big business and their political cronies types right -- at least they are all sweating. We may be suffering but Big tobacco, Big Pharma and Big Politicians are all sweating now. They sold our country's manufacturing base out to China and other countries for cheap labor, and the Chinese return the favor by flooding our markets with these wonderful gifts. Isn't life great? THANK YOU, CHINESE, THANK YOU! I love it!

The eastern mind is making mincemeat of western civilization's arrogant and inflexible way of seeing reality. I LOVE IT! Thanks, Chinese people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread