Travel and Vaping Consensus on E-juice bottles: Checked or Carry On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
I'm flying from Ottawa to Vancouver next week on Air Canada. Their website mentions Ecigs being fine in carry on, but doesn't say anything about juices.

I'll be gone for about 15 days, so that'll be at least 75mls for me. I usually carry around 9 DCTs of different flavours all the time, so I'd still like to take that many, and a bottle for each flavour (15-30ml bottles).

I'm planning on taking my Provari and batteries in my carry on, but what is the consensus on what I should do with my juice bottles?

Is checking them a risk of security taking them? Is carrying on 9 bottles of juice totalling at least 75 mls going to irk security?

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
The rules for our juice are the same as any other liquids when flying. The TSA rules say bottles of liquid must be 100ml or less in size each and you can take as many as fit into your one quart ziplock bag per person on board with you. I've flown with my juice as a carry-on many times :)

Air Canada's rules are the same as our US TSA rules for liquids in our carry-ons.

If you are more comfortable, of coarse you can pack your bottles into your checked luggage, its entirely your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread