Construction worker needs a good vape setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Dicodes 2380 and a squape r. The squape has a window but I've dropped these two over and over again. I even took a chunk out of concrete.

Yep, the secret is to inspect them before buying. If there's an oring on each end of the glass tube and a recess where the glass window is and the metal protrudes out a little, the glass won't hit the concrete. It's not unbreakable, but the clearance helps.

Poly tubes usually survive drops in my experience.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
I also work in a similar field. I do pest control and I use reguler EGOs with smok EBC clearomizers(Because its cheap) My problem is when it sits in my truck while im working the HEAT will make all my tanks leak and gurgle.. Any recommendations'?
it Sucks having all my nice mods but cant use them at work :/

I also work in the field.

here's my reco:
Ego 650 battery (as many as you need for the day) mated to a SMOKtech dual coil cartomizer. The carto holds a fair amount of juice and, being fibre filled, will not leak.

this set up is dependable, leak free, cheap and small enough to fit in your back pocket without breaking or ripping your jeans.

no its not as nice or flavourful as some of the other recommendations, but consider where you work and the potential for breakage.

Reactions: MikeyConti

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I also work in the field.

here's my reco:
Ego 650 battery (as many as you need for the day) mated to a SMOKtech dual coil cartomizer. The carto holds a fair amount of juice and, being fibre filled, will not leak.

this set up is dependable, leak free, cheap and small enough to fit in your back pocket without breaking or ripping your jeans.

no its not as nice or flavourful as some of the other recommendations, but consider where you work and the potential for breakage.

I used to use a Mega Cartomizer, was kinda thinking about that.. may be the way to go..
Thanks man!

Reactions: Toronnah

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
A mech mod. If I was working construction, this is all that I would use.

I agree with this suggestion mech mod is the way to go I am also a general contractor and I usually carry my stainless authentic ragnarok it it very heavy duty (basically indestructible) and I top it with an orchid v3 clone < yes I won't feel bad about breaking a 14 dollar tank on the job and use the stainless sleeve instead of the glass and it's basically just a big rod of stainless in your pocket I do all you describe above when it comes to work and my setup doesn't even have a scratch on it!

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm a master stonescaper/landscaper. I work with stone construction/installation. My all-day work vape is a REO Grand. I've literally dropped slabs on it, and picked it up, brushed off the dust and vaped without worry. I was showing it to a potential REOnaut the other day and looked him in the eye while I dropped it on the asphalt from shoulder height (5'). I told him, "Try that with your mod lol"

greatspaceslandscapes.com

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
VF Squonk Style Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage APV Mod w/ Bottle - Black, Aluminum, 1~40W, 1 x 18650 - 3FVape

You could try one of these, bottom feed is the way to go. I just got mine today and am very pleased with it so far. With a squonker you have a self contained unit. You can use either a 6 or 9 ml. bottle and a 18650 battery, that should last all day. Squonking is absolutely the best way to vape. If leaking is an issue simply close the air control and put a silicone condom off a cartomizer over the drip tip. That should make it leak proof and keep your drip tip clean. The flask shape should make it very pocket friendly. Some food for thought.

Reactions: MikeyConti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread