Consumption of liquid (7-8 ml per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016
Sounds pretty common. Relatively low nic strength. It depends on the tank and power as well, more cloud, faster consumption. There are folks here using from 2 to 3 ml a day with low watt mtl, to 20 ml a day high watt cloud. I run through about 5 to 7 ml a day of 6 mg nic.
2.5 ml tank + no adjustable battery + ego one 2200 mah + wide open air duct (more cloud, more consumption) + 0.5 OHM coil

Reactions: Super Flex

heathrow

Oct 17, 2016
Thank You!

A few more questions :)

1.) When you prefer 'vapor directly to lung' --> it's advised not to use more than 6 mg. Is it so?

2.) As far as I know there is no proof that e-cigarette is harmful. On the other hand we can't tell that it is completely safe. Because this is a new product. It needs to be researched. In my country it's forbidden. Most people are prejudiced and they think that e-cigarettes are harmful. This situation is about the policy of goverment. They can't collect enough tax when e-cig is common. The price of winston box should be 4 TL. But when tax is added, the price increases to 10 TL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Thank You!

A few more questions :)

1.) When you prefer 'vapor directly to lung' --> it's advised not to use more than 6 mg. Is it so?

2.) As far as I know there is no proof that e-cigarette is harmful. On the other hand we can't tell that it is completely safe. Because this is a new product. It needs to be researched. In my country it's forbidden. Most people are prejudiced and they think that e-cigarettes are harmful. This situation is about the policy of goverment. They can't collect enough tax when e-cig is common. The price of winston box should be 4 TL. But when tax is added, the price increases to 10 TL.

GENERALLY, folks are advised to use a low concentration of nic when vaping a subohm DL tank, and the usual figure thrown around is 6 mg. As you can see, there is considerable variation among individual vapers. The best approach for most folks is start on the low side with a subohm tank, and raise or lower as necessary for your taste and needs.

Second, the price of cigarettes varies greatly on your location due primarily to taxes, not the expense of manufacturing. Whether to promote a decrease in smoking rates or (and) generation of revenue will again depend on the local political climate. New tax rues in some locations, such as in PA in the US, are being targeted in much the same manner, and in the case of PA, relatively speaking, even more excessive than on cigarettes. As to safety, all indications to date are vaping is far safer than smoking.

Oops, what Cheallaigh said.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Since picking up a couple CloudBeast tanks I've dropped my nic to 2.5 mgs..
Vaping the .15 ohm V8-T8 coils at around 125w I get my acquired nicotine addiction satisfied in 2-3 deep, cloud blowin, (DL) hits..Vaping two tanks in rotation I average about 12-15 mls per 24hrs..sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night for a nic hit on one of my mods, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Super Flex

Super Flex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tuscaloosa al
Vaping two tanks in rotation I average about 12-15 mls per 24hrs..sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night for a nic hit on one of my mods,

at 3 to 6mg of nic i can do 4 baby beast tanks a day,thats 12ml during the day and at night I can get another 3 so thats 9ml so thats 21ml of juice vaping on a .15 at 80watts

Reactions: smacksy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread