Consumption of liquid (7-8 ml per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
at 3 to 6mg of nic i can do 4 baby beast tanks a day,thats 12ml during the day and at night I can get another 3 so thats 9ml so thats 21ml of juice vaping on a .15 at 80watts
As a newbie 6yrs ago I was tootle puffing a Provari/ProTank with 24 mgs of nic..wasn't long and I got into mechs/RDA's and dropped to 12 mgs..in those days I did use alot of juice, especially dripping..Then the subtanks came out and I dropped again to 6 mgs (Crown, Maganus, etc) And today it's down to only 2.5 mgs (CloudBeast)..I also noticed flavor has improved alot, and the draw is super smooth..I guess because of less nicotine not diluting the juice near as much...And because I'm satisfied I don't have to burn thru the juice like I had in the past.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Super Flex

Super Flex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tuscaloosa al
As a newbie 6yrs ago I was tootle puffing a Provari/ProTank with 24 mgs of nic..wasn't long and I got into mechs/RDA's and dropped to 12 mgs..in those days I did use alot of juice, especially dripping..Then the subtanks came out and I dropped again to 6 mgs (Crown, Maganus, etc) And today it's down to only 2.5 mgs (CloudBeast)..I also noticed flavor has improved alot, and the draw is super smooth..I guess because of less nicotine not diluting the juice near as much...And because I'm satisfied I don't have to burn thru the juice like I had in the past.. :)

When i first started man i was chain vaping the protanks and kanger t3s's with 24 nic all day long. I am retired so I do my "honey do" list and then I can relax thats when I do most of my vaping, and time seems to just fly by as does the juice lol:banana:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Anytime I receive a new flavor e-Liquid consumption increases sometime 2 fold. Some days I will vape 5-6 ML's and others I can do 20ML's. Totally depends on the environments and what I am doing. At 3MG never get an overload but do catch a buzz when I Sub Ohm from chain vaping.

Vape On Safely

Reactions: Super Flex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread