Contacting tasty vapor - important!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Contacting Tasty Vapor

As business has grown, so has the difficulty in getting in touch with us at Tasty Vapor. We strongly believe that communication is the key to the success of any good business. As such, we have had to restructure the ways in which to get in contact with us.

Live Help and my work e-mail is NOT enough. Literally hundreds of e-mails pour into my queue and I just cannot get work done and answer e-mails all day, and people with urgent matters are slipping through the cracks and we can't have that.

So, here's how it will go...

If you have changes that need to be made to orders already placed:

Either e-mail mixteam@tastyvapor.us or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

If you have questions regarding any financial matters, fee reversals, etc.:

Contact Ramilya at ramilya@tastyvapor.us or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

If you have questions about products or ordering:

Contact Geoff at geoff@tastyvapor.us or CALL US at (888) 389-3229. (Between 10a.m and 11p.m. PST)

LIVE HELP IS AVAILABLE BETWEEN 10 A.M. AND 11 P.M. PST Monday through Sunday!

IF YOU CALL OUR (888) NUMBER AND GET VOICE MAIL, LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!

If you can think of any other scenarios that would require special attention, please chime in here. We need help in streamlining the way we communicate with YOU!

Please let us know!

I've noticed tasty vapor "clones" popping up with the same pricing structure - etc, so my hat off to you! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

I tend to go crazy when my favorites are the flavor of the week! Your amaretto stone sour is my standby flavor. I've ordered the odd bottle with my cartos suppliers but was never happy with either how they vaped or the flavor.

You could always make some people happy and sell a liggett or pyramid flavor juice at generic prices! (OR not - just a joke)

Anyways! Congrats on starting a new trend in selling!

Customer Service is outstanding (Geoff emailed me three times to let me know about my order and when it was shipped!) and the prices are very fair especially since you mix them up there - no imported or stale juice. I'm loving your tobacco menthol mix! I use it alone or with a drop or 2 of chocolate flavoring and sucralose sweetener - smoking never tasted this good!

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As we're still operating through the GoDaddy servers, should they decide to update their servers or run maintenance, it will affect every web client on that server including Tasty Vapor.

Everyone here is under the understanding that ultimately to rid ourselves of this problem, we'll need to have TV running on our own server and simply have GoDaddy pointing to the DNS. This will happen In Time, but with everything on our plate with building the new factory, it's on the lower end of the priorities as the timing isn't quite right. Once we've moved, marketed, hired and trained new staff, the next step will be to procure a server and hopefully have everything running on a T1 line.

With the server in place, we'll also be able to better automate our order system, streamlining it for YOU and for us, also enabling us to do retail.

Good things will continue to happen here to improve your experience, but these things take time.

They will in fact happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread