Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
you win a lot mac..good for you!!

I have had quite a few wins since I've been doing this. I'll get a streak at times then it'll fall off. Sometimes it's 1 or 2 here and there. I've found some awesome juices this way that I probably wouldn't have normally even looked at and in some cases buy some more of it later. Plus it gives me some extra to be able to share with the guys out here - was able to hook a guy up about a week ago - seen him smoking and asked happened to his gear, told me he was out of juice, made him come up to my office and gave him a bottle.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Hey guys so I looked over the comments and it looks like b4stoner is the 80th person to comment in this post.

My post doesn't count because I am not apart of the contest and post # 77 doesn't count because the same person posted in both 76 and 77 "there must be at least 1 other member's post between your post." With that said b4stoner you were the 80th person to post a comment congrats!

Sorry Mac63 you were close!!! You guys still have a chance to win! Contest #1 is still available you just need to do a word search and you win 2x 30ml bottles of e-juice. Contest #3 is also still open!

Congrats b4stoner pm your info :) Thanks everyone!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread