Contest - Battle Pack 2012 ******* - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Going okay. Getting ready to let the dog out and then try to find some dinner and get it all done before about 10:15 when I have to leave for work...

Glad to see you too getting a bit of "social time" :laugh:
It is getting harder and harder to find time for social stuff. But we both love e-cigs stuff so that is social too. Especially for Pop, lol. Plus LOVE that we now have help!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Tami honey have a bite heehee
Man_eats_sandwich.gif
:p

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ima doin okay. Worrying about you over-working yourself trying to make us happy. Trying to decide what I should order to help you over-work yourself.

You know, the usual ;)

How are things in Mom and Pop's Laboratory?

Things are Great to be honest Rachael and Tony have been big help so me and scuba can work on other things together

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I now right???? I don't get half the stuff he says but I have to say, it still makes me laugh (mostly cause I don't get half of it though right?) hehehehee

I was actually talking about Morgan, but I see where you're coming from. P0P can be a bit ... how should I put it ... "young" for his age?

I wouldn't want it any other way!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ima doin okay. Worrying about you over-working yourself trying to make us happy. Trying to decide what I should order to help you over-work yourself.

You know, the usual ;)

How are things in Mom and Pop's Laboratory?

haha, I have to say, I do def overwork myself sometimes. However, I get the rest I need also. Pop has to put together a pool for me so that I have something to do to relax. We have put the above ground pool off for many many years because they take alot of work to keep clean but I finally got my way this year when I found the deal of the century so now Pop has to dig this weekend, lol.

The lab is a reorganized awesome shiny place now. Everything is finally where it should be. It has taken this long to get everything right where I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread