Contest - Battle Pack 2012 *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Hi wuzz that is wonderful things went well. I would also like to add its a privilege to have you on this forum being as you are one of the Greatest Generation's this country has ever seen and yes that is how I feel. God Bless you! and Thank you for your service. OH!! keep the one liners coming we love them.:)

Thanx Pop. But the problem with him telling me I'm in excellent shape for a man of 82 is I'm only 67 lol.
I did my service in the 60s. I'm really glad to see how our country supports our troops now. When we came back they spit at us, booed us and held hate signs calling us everything from murders to war mongers and spit at us like the whole damn thing was our idea. Still glad I did it and God Bless our Troops.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
LMAO I wish i read this before now. I just sent ya some gauze and cream to help out as for the VARMINTS that spit on soldiers the Eagle has had a lot of long winters and will be leaving its nest to feed its young soon. I'm sure you heard the saying if you want to soar like an Eagle don't flock with pigeons. If ya cant help yourself you sure as hell cant help others. GOD BLESS you and this COUNTRY !!! Dignity is not for sale nor is it free

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Umm!! I had to do a fly by folks:)
EagleFlyFlag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread