Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Baseball in heaven.....

Two old men had been best friends for years, and they both live to their early 90's, when one of them suddenly falls deathly ill. His friend comes to visit him on his deathbed, and they're reminiscing about their long friendship, when the dying man's friend asks, "Listen, when you die, do me a favor. I want to know if there's baseball in heaven."

The dying man said, "We've been friends for years, this I'll do for you." And then he dies.

A couple days later, his surviving friend is sleeping when he hears his friend's voice. The voice says, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there's baseball in heaven."

"What's the bad news?"

"You're pitching on Wednesday."

[HASHTAG]#joke[/HASHTAG]

Read more on page: Jokes of the day for Wednesday, 13 May 2015 | Jokes of the day

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'll tell you something, now that the contest is over. Never believe Murphy's Law because it wasn't really written by Murphy. Just some other guy that happened to have the same last name.

Plus he's a drunk and a mooch - he never returned any of those beers he "borrowed" from me.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
MURPHY'S OTHER 15 LAWS
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those, who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
I remember reading a corollary to Murphy's law one time, it was a very simple one...mother nature is a b@#ch.

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
"The contest ends on May 11th at 11:59 CST. We will choose a winner with 72 hours of the contest's end date. All submissions made after the cut off date will be disqualified."

We're just having too much fun to stop... as the actress said to the bishop.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Can't wait to see who wins. So many good jokes here. Just got done going through all of them myself.

Alright, I've read through them all twice now and have narrowed it down to 10. I should have a winner today.

That sure was a lot to go through all at once!! Although I did start to notice some duplicates along the way... :rolleyes:

It would be nice if we could see which ones made it to the Top 10... :cool:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Suspense-2xa.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread