Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
view.image

Smokeless Image wants to celebrate something everyone has! MOTHERS!

So for this Mother's Day we are having a CONTEST!!

Prize: 1 winner will win a $150 gift certificate to Smokeless Image and a bouquet of flowers sent to their favorite Mother (Mother, Wife, Sister, Grandmother etc) - As the contest ends on 5/12/12 the flowers will be sent after Mother's day....but will still be a nice surprise!!

giftcard.jpg

ROS24assorted50_purpletrmp11_SQ

(actual flowers 2 be sent 2 dozen long stem multi color roses with vase!)

CONTEST:

1) Make a post with: why you love your mother, something your mother taught you, a baby picture of yourself, or a photo of a flower bouquet.

2) You can make up to 10 posts.

3) You must number your posts.

4) Contest ends at 1000 posts or 5/12/12

5)Winner will be chosen at Random by random.org

Baby+sleeping+in+mother's+arms.jpg

Brought to you by www.smokelessimage.com

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
1. My mother taught me how to budget my money effectively and to be able to provide/help myself to what I want... Growing up very poor is hard, but even though she is in mountains of debt and has horrible credit (Been at a 300-400 score for quite some time now), she would always find ways to get some extra cash for food/necessities.

Ever since then, I've been adamant about the value of the money I receive. I have been able to lead a healthy, happy life because of the skills she taught me when I was younger. I save constantly and never squander anything. I've always been broke or close to it, but I still have clothes/a place to live/plenty of food and drinks, all because of her.

She's basically awesome :)

Saiti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
East Coast
#1. I love my mother because she's such a strong person and doesn't back down from anything put in her way. She's overcome so much hardship in her life but has worn a smile through it all. Sometimes it's like she bears the weight of the world on her shoulders and doesn't even cringe. If I can have as strong of a mother that she is, I think I'll do just fine.

WhitneyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Southern Indiana
If it wasn't for my mother I don't know where I would be right now. Both of my parents were great but when I was in high school I went in a totally different direction. I put my mom through hell and back through the years but if it wasn't for her tough love I probably wouldn't be here. She truly has made me the person I am today and I am soooo thankful that she is by my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread