Contest for the ECF Veterans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
It's Thursday....TBT. So I want to see pictures of the most dated vaping gear you have. I found some gems while cleaning some stuff out the other day. I found the original Nicostick, two fistpacks, an xhaler, and one of Cisco's first modded flashlights. lol

I'm going to let this run through Saturday and then use random.org to pick a winner. You will win a bottle of either Essence Fusion or Essence Fireside. Your choice.

Go! :)

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
2013_0616Vapes0008.jpg
Original ego with T3 travel case

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
SEr9QZT.jpg

This is my oldest from 2008. Lost the charger last time I moved. After this I went back to smoking, then bought a blu from a family member who didn't like it. Then bought a mall tank system. It was a proprietary connection that they discontinued within 6 months and switched to 510 connection. Mall guy swapped out the batteries for the 510 style for me Then bought an evic. Now an evic supreme. A few mechs that I use once in a while (k100, k1000, origin)

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Just came across this thread.
Darn shame more folks haven't offered up there museum pieces for viewing, I know there's a lot out there.

That silver blimp is one of the first AdapteveR mods to roll out in 2009.
Single 16340, came with a 510 and a 910 fitting. A whole lot of vapin' with this one!

And the black thing, c'mon now, any real vet knows what that is (-:
It's one of the last original Screwdrivers to come out of the cave from Trogg and his helpers.
He sold out to China about 6 months after I got it.

Both pieces still work perfectly.

museumpieces_zps214d5b4a.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This was my Starter Kit:

A 510 'no-box' kit (with one auto and one manual batt), a box of Boge cartos (which had just come out!!), a nifty little carry case, and about 30ml of juice... all neatly tucked into a cool cigar box!! I think I might have gotten an extra box of carts, too... :)

StarterKit-1.jpg~original

My same little cigar box 6 wks. later... LOL!!

StarterKit-6wks-1.jpg~original

Ooooooh!! I just realized that I am Lucky Post #13... but I wonder why more people didn't enter?? :unsure:

Good Luck Everyone!!

Last edited:

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
Just came across this thread.
Darn shame more folks haven't offered up there museum pieces for viewing, I know there's a lot out there.

That silver blimp is one of the first AdapteveR mods to roll out in 2009.
Single 16340, came with a 510 and a 910 fitting. A whole lot of vapin' with this one!

And the black thing, c'mon now, any real vet knows what that is (-:
It's one of the last original Screwdrivers to come out of the cave from Trogg and his helpers.
He sold out to China about 6 months after I got it.

Both pieces still work perfectly.

museumpieces_zps214d5b4a.jpg

Hey Dirt,

Trog & crew never stopped producing the "original" SD, I just bought the latest version with a locking & standable switch ;)

I have a package of blue foam & cartridges in a box somewhere. Next to my Radioshack boxmod, haha.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Hey Dirt,

Trog & crew never stopped producing the "original" SD, I just bought the latest version with a locking & standable switch ;)

I have a package of blue foam & cartridges in a box somewhere. Next to my Radioshack boxmod, haha.

Get back with ya! Really? I'll be dipped but I had it in mind the cave had faded away! Must go take a look.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hi guys. I'm sorry I'm late announcing the winner. I had a hot water heater mess last night and lots of cleaning up water to do this morning.

The winner is post #6...Whodat!! Congrats!!

Please go to our site and register, then send me an email with your first and last name and I will credit your account. The credit will be for the amount of one bottle of Essence Fusion or Essence Fireside plus shipping. Also, let me know which liquid you want (fusion or fireside) because the prices and bottle sizes are different. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread