Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
That moment when you take the perfect vape hit, and catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, and you think, "damn, I look good." That's what we want to see. Upload your best vape Face in this comment thread.

It can be goofy, glamorous, elegant, or badass.

WE WANT IT ALL!

At the end of the week, we'll pick our favorite and send along some Black Friday freebies. So, get out your selfie stick, or position yourself in front of the mirror, and put on your best Vape Face. We can hardly wait!
IMG_20151118_134021.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I'll be joining the party this evening, if possible. On the road right now ...vaping and driving are one thing ...vaping, driving and taking selfies ....:D ....better not! :lol:
Hoping some of my friends will catch my reply alerts and join in on the fun! And when they all do?? It's gonna be WILD and crazy here! :banana:
Not a selfie...but joining in on the fun...
ChiChi Glam.jpg

Chi Chi mod with an iClear 30s :thumb: ...at the hotel :D

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'll be joining the party this evening, if possible. On the road right now ...vaping and driving are one thing ...vaping, driving and taking selfies ....:D ....better not! :lol:
Hoping some of my friends will catch my reply alerts and join in on the fun! And when they all do?? It's gonna be WILD and crazy here! :banana:
Not a selfie...but joining in on the fun...
View attachment 508758
Chi Chi mod with an iClear 30s :thumb: ...at the hotel :D
YES! That's the spirit, KatzWh1skers! Something tells me we're gonna have to up our selfie game to keep up with you.

Drive safely! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!:hubba::banana::thumb:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
For your amusement !!
...still not a selfie ...but sending out another rally call before I have to hit the road ...
This one's called ...Gopher Hole Vape Stand :D
View attachment 508766
1300 mah ego batt with a 1.8 ohm clearomizer ...and one free cat :D
Haha! Priceless! I'm digging your enthusiasm. It's hard to keep up. I hope some other vapers step up to the plate!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hmm, wanting to post a pic but not sure if it's ejuice, can't import nicotine here in Canada, I guess I'll sit this one out! Looking forward to seeing all vapefaces :D

If you want to post a pic for fun and inspiration, I would love to see it.

Let your vape face loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread