Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Aw thank you. But I had to go into public and into stores. Really, we must hide that we are not at our best sometimes
I feel you on that. For this reason, I have several emergency tubes of red lipstick and black eyeliner!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
What!?!?!
I only watched one episode ever. Man, I have a lot of catching up to do! PS Cam775, I love your sig!
I tried to find you some compliation YouTube clips so you'll know what you're missing but there doesn't seem to be many (or any) that don't violate the ECF tos. Next time you're snowed in or sick in bed or long weekend have yourself a marathon...it's a hilariously great show!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Love it. Until potty time.
Yes, getting out of it was much more difficult than getting into it. It was also 90 degrees at the time, and the material was so old that it was sticky. One time, I got stuck in a spangled silver, elvis-style jumpsuit at the thrift store and I had to call the old ladies that worked there to help me out of it in the fitting room. Shoulda learned my lesson!

Reactions: cooladdict

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
We will have to start a thread about the craziest things we've seen/bought at thrift stores. I once found an old dentist chair from like the 1950s. Unfortunately I lived with my parents at the time, and they didn't think it was a practical addition to our household. :sneaky:

Oh I've got a couple! I used to have a 4 booth spread in an antique mall which I had to keep stocked. My garage is still overflowing with what's not in my size and didn't sell before I closed up shop...if I only had the time these days to do something with it all!

Reactions: cooladdict

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Yes, getting out of it was much more difficult than getting into it. It was also 90 degrees at the time, and the material was so old that it was sticky. One time, I got stuck in a spangled silver, elvis-style jumpsuit at the thrift store and I had to call the old ladies that worked there to help me out of it in the fitting room. Shoulda learned my lesson!
Lol. My husband has had to help me out of a few outfits as well. For some reason. I always forget the last time the next time

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
What!?!?!

I tried to find you some compliation YouTube clips so you'll know what you're missing but there doesn't seem to be many (or any) that don't violate the ECF tos. Next time you're snowed in or sick in bed or long weekend have yourself a marathon...it's a hilariously great show!
Thanks so much for looking into that! How thoughtful! Yeah, there's a decent chance I will be snowed in or sick in bed at least once this winter, and I will use that for comfort food. :)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Oh I've got a couple! I used to have a 4 booth spread in an antique mall which I had to keep stocked. My garage is still overflowing with what's not in my size and didn't sell before I closed up shop...if I only had the time these days to do something with it all!
To me, this sounds like a dream come true! :hubba::hubba::hubba:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Lol. My husband has had to help me out of a few outfits as well. For some reason. I always forget the last time the next time
I often try on things that don't fit me, in the vain hope that they will. And my boyfriend has had to help me out of many an outfit when my arms got stuck and I nearly hyperventilated! The things we do for fashion!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Ah, yes. I see you live in Nevada. Too bad i can't teleport there and take some of it off your hands!
If you're in this neck of the woods anytime soon, bring an extra suitcase! Some of it is so darn cute I hate for it all to just sit in the garage...at least I'm not smoking in there anymore, lol.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
If you're in this neck of the woods anytime soon, bring an extra suitcase! Some of it is so darn cute I hate for it all to just sit in the garage...at least I'm not smoking in there anymore, lol.
Yes, that's a definite benefit! It was nice to be able to vape in my friend's house today. He would never allow ucky cigarettes, but he doesn't mind watching the vape clouds fill his living room! You should get some of it on etsy! Heck, if I were in you neck of the woods, I would bring an extra car to fill up! :p

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
This would be the best time ever. We could repurpose some of the fabric to make vaprons!
I wanna come make vaprons! Lol I'm better at designing than actually assembling but I love crafty projects!

Btw

Feeling braver today...Its your fault @cooladdict ...I keep thinking about a post from you a few says ago lol

This is my I just started my day vapeface

1126151306b.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I think it looks awesome! I tried to do that in several pics. The results were not fit to post anywhere. Lol.
Haha! Thank you! It took me many picture tries, and that one was the best one....lol..To me I look so angry in it! Haha!

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I seriously used to walk through thrift stores with that song in my head and I would kind of strut to the rhythm. Haha. It's a fun, inexpensive hobby and I have found some cool things. I once bought a one-piece fake leather outfit with chains and a collar for $1.It was very difficult to put on, but I photographed it because it was simply ridiculous! Shamelessly pictured below: View attachment 509828
That. Is. AWESOME!!!! And I love your rat! They are such cool pets. I just adore the babies with their big ol' eyes and cute little faces. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread