Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
@LadyVapentine ...are you stressing again ! :p
You know..you did say "goofy,glamorous,elegant or BA" (Post #1) ...so I thot there were at least 4 winners ....:rolleyes:
:D
Hehe. That's not a bad idea. I will see what I can finagle. This was my first contest and it has been so fun, but a lot to learn!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
8b8fcf787c556c15c2e97a385139a6d8.jpg

6a2fc0a9eca261b853ba35b2108dc965.jpg
Gee whiz! I missed seeing these yesterday and they are epic! I'm going to be spending my entire day in the office trying to blow a smoke ring that big!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
AAHHHHHHHHH! This is brilliant. I'm not going to get any work done today if I try to replicate it!
WORK is a 4-letter word.........and besides it's overrated...........

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
WORK is a 4-letter word.........and besides it's overrated...........
I like the way you think!
hubby on the way home so I'm off and gone...good luck everyone...and good luck to you @LadyVapentine you've got some tough choices...
I am tearing my hair out trying to decide. I'll have the winners announced by five (CST). I promise!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

I am tearing my hair out trying to decide. I'll have the winners announced by five (CST). I promise!
ill try to check back in to congratulate winners, but hubby is a little selfish with me once he gets home and last night he gave up our time (and finished cooking dinner) so I could do an advocacy webinar so I maybe gone for the night

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
..(throw a dart :rolleyes:)
Better yet ...Go full on Katniss...(...Johanna Mason??? o_O Effie Trinket??! :p ) ..and use bow and arrow :D (We Want Pics!!!)
@liblue1 is right .... it is overrated ....and def not worth losing any hair over :eek:
I, for one, have had a blast!
Can't wait to get over to your FB page and scare the **** out of them :lol:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

You can always use random drawing...I agree it's too hard to choose.....

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I concurr ...Making your next contest Random Draw will make things a whole lot easier and less stressful on you :)
With no hair, that would leave Ripley from Aliens4 ....and her grenade launcher/flame thrower to help you choose a winner :p
I might try that next Halloween!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok, the staff here sat in a room and deliberated for 12 hours. It was a very, very, very VERY, very (GOSH SO VERY) hard choice to narrow it down, but we picked FOUR winners and they are, in no particular order.....Beyored, wvducklady, teemae, and Shawn Hoefer.

Each of you PM me with your real life name and address, and we'll send you each a $25 gift certificate for the website.

Thank you all SO much for making my day every day with your entries. The thought of picking favorites was like the thought of picking a favorite child!
Also, a tremendous thanks to those of you who were a little shy, but still participated. We'll be having more contests like this in the VERY NEAR future, so keep an eye on the V4L blog.
Next up, get ready to post your bloopers in the upcoming thread!

Love and hugs and vape clouds,

Lady V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread