CONTEST: Give Us Your Best Vape Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Well since I know I have a battery charger on the way I put my cart tank on my battery and tried it out. It won't let me post the pic. Says file too large. I don't know I'll work on it later. But I just found out that a flavor I thought I liked before tastes completely different and now I don't like it. I mean this in a good way. I am actually getting the full flavor of the juice and ew. So tomorrow need to clean it all out and start again. But this set up will definitely be part of my regular rotation. Oops. Told hubby I was going to put it in storage for a bit. Well. These things happen right.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Well since I know I have a battery charger on the way I put my cart tank on my battery and tried it out. It won't let me post the pic. Says file too large. I don't know I'll work on it later. But I just found out that a flavor I thought I liked before tastes completely different and now I don't like it. I mean this in a good way. I am actually getting the full flavor of the juice and ew. So tomorrow need to clean it all out and start again. But this set up will definitely be part of my regular rotation. Oops. Told hubby I was going to put it in storage for a bit. Well. These things happen right.
Glad to here you got your charger so quickly, teemae! That's awesome you're getting the full flavor! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread