CONTEST! GIVEAWAY!!!! Tell US About Your FIRST TIME ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Daaaaaayum. That's sexy. That's the TX70 mod Kit paired with a bottle of our Ultimo Vapor E-juice.

It's so, so sexy. I want you to get your hands on it.

So tell me about your first time...in explicit detail. :wub::rolleyes::hubba::pervy::drool::smokie::censored:

That's right, fam. I wanna hear about the first time you tried e-cigs. You can make your entry as long or short as you want (ahem), but there will be bonus points for creativity
WE WANT
1. Romance novel-styles
2. Movie plot styles
3. Poetry
4. Songs
5. Videos
6. The crazier the betterer

Next THURSDAY, YOU pick the winner. The post with the most likes and comments gets a TX-70 Ultimate Mod Kit with your choice of juice.

Let's make this interesting! DON'T HOLD BACK!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::w00t:
Z-4.jpg

Last edited:

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread

Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time ever
Milking a COW!

Oh, and the first time I tried an ecig me brother gave me a disposable to try it out. I had given up cigarettes some 6 years before that but always missed the cigarette/alcohol combo I gave up. This however.....

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread

Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time ever
Milking a COW!

Oh, and the first time I tried an ecig me brother gave me a disposable to try it out. I had given up cigarettes some 6 years before that but always missed the cigarette/alcohol combo I gave up. This however.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH Oh, man. I knew I could count on you to...get us goin'...as it were, @4lph4num3r1c

This double entendre is great.

I used to have a terrible time with craving cigarettes when I drank. Then I briefly quit drinking and I smoked even more. It was the worst.

Now, when I get "tipsy" I keep disposables on hand. I haven't cracked yet! <3

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Whatever works for you. More power to you. I gave up cigarettes cold turkey on me birthday almost 7 years ago. Left 3 cigs in the pack... Just in case. I never smoked them. But at first I had cravings when I drank. I just rolled me up another type of smoke and that satisfied my cravings for cigarettes... Til I had no cravings.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by LadyVapentine

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
My first time was with a joye510.
I bought it on dx.com because I thought it would be cool to exhale "water vapour" indoors where smoking wasn't allowed. Yup, I was a "vape bro"!
DX sucked, they would send random mg amounts. I got between 24 and 48 the first order. All crappy tobacco flavour.
I never had the intention of using it as smoking cessation. That happened years later with the ego one.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
My first time was with a joye510.
I bought it on dx.com because I thought it would be cool to exhale "water vapour" indoors where smoking wasn't allowed. Yup, I was a "vape bro"!
DX sucked, they would send random mg amounts. I got between 24 and 48 the first order. All crappy tobacco flavour.
I never had the intention of using it as smoking cessation. That happened years later with the ego one.
WHOA. 48 just sounds crazy. My first time surprised me with smoking cessation too, and what a magical and lovely surprise!!!

Reactions: cooladdict

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
WHOA. 48 just sounds crazy. My first time surprised me with smoking cessation too, and what a magical and lovely surprise!!!
It wasn't until I got some good flavours that I realized it could be done. I mixed zero nic good stuff with that 48mg. I diyed before it was cool! :D

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
So my first time, I was grocery shopping and coming out of the store, i noticed a new shop next to the grocery store. A vape shop. Now, getting more than a bit worried about gasping for 5 minutes from just getting into bed, I figured I would go in and have a look. Knowing I would want something to stop me smoking tobacco, I started picking the owners brains. About nicotine content in juice, fog production, how much nicotine was required to use in each type of mod. Which brings us to the first time. The owner then put a "condom" on his own mod, god only knows what his nicotine level was, but he was using a regulated mod with a tank, prob pulling around 30 or 40 watts and gave me a try. I don't know how professional it was, but he nearly wet his pants laughing when i did that first explosive cough, and choked out the word... "hack...smoooth... cough cough". So after some discussion about a good unit for a noob, since i didnt want to spend a ton of money on something I might only use a day or two, I decided to spend the extra $15 on a vplum vs one of those low end e-cig thingies. This was a great plan, it gave me all the "smoke" and throat hit I wanted, and used up all my tobacco budget for the month, soo I HAD to stick with it.. Next, I bought a kanger toptank mini, that fit on top of the vplum battery, but had an RBA.. I saved enough on disposables that it paid for itself.

Now, being a nerd.. I had to know what else there was to know. Which is where the younger guy took over with my corrupt..I mean EDUCATion.. and I started in with coil building. Proudly pulling huge clouds from my kanger... that is, until I saw buddy haul a fog out of his mech mod that would have caused a weather alert if we had been closer to a highway or airport. Pretty sure I did hear the fog horn go off in the harbor, 10 miles away though. Ok so this just wouldn't do! Gimme a drip tank.. and a mod to stick it on. Hence my freakshow and istick 100. Much bigger clouds.. but it wasn't until i got this Twisted Messes atomizer (I recommend this for new coil builders... double wide positive post with 2 hole rather than one.... so you don't push out your first coil when trying to mount the 2nd) that i found out what clouds really were!

Em not at a competitive level, but BOOYAA... I can terrify the cat!
FYI.. did you know, a cat will run up to investigate a soap bubble filled with vape fog?
FYI.. did you also know a cat can jump 4 feet straight backward, turning around in the air, and be able to run off at high speed as soon as it lands... when the soap bubble breaks on its nose?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
So my first time, I was grocery shopping and coming out of the store, i noticed a new shop next to the grocery store. A vape shop. Now, getting more than a bit worried about gasping for 5 minutes from just getting into bed, I figured I would go in and have a look. Knowing I would want something to stop me smoking tobacco, I started picking the owners brains. About nicotine content in juice, fog production, how much nicotine was required to use in each type of mod. Which brings us to the first time. The owner then put a "condom" on his own mod, god only knows what his nicotine level was, but he was using a regulated mod with a tank, prob pulling around 30 or 40 watts and gave me a try. I don't know how professional it was, but he nearly wet his pants laughing when i did that first explosive cough, and choked out the word... "hack...smoooth... cough cough". So after some discussion about a good unit for a noob, since i didnt want to spend a ton of money on something I might only use a day or two, I decided to spend the extra $15 on a vplum vs one of those low end e-cig thingies. This was a great plan, it gave me all the "smoke" and throat hit I wanted, and used up all my tobacco budget for the month, soo I HAD to stick with it.. Next, I bought a kanger toptank mini, that fit on top of the vplum battery, but had an RBA.. I saved enough on disposables that it paid for itself.

Now, being a nerd.. I had to know what else there was to know. Which is where the younger guy took over with my corrupt..I mean EDUCATion.. and I started in with coil building. Proudly pulling huge clouds from my kanger... that is, until I saw buddy haul a fog out of his mech mod that would have caused a weather alert if we had been closer to a highway or airport. Pretty sure I did hear the fog horn go off in the harbor, 10 miles away though. Ok so this just wouldn't do! Gimme a drip tank.. and a mod to stick it on. Hence my freakshow and istick 100. Much bigger clouds.. but it wasn't until i got this Twisted Messes atomizer (I recommend this for new coil builders... double wide positive post with 2 hole rather than one.... so you don't push out your first coil when trying to mount the 2nd) that i found out what clouds really were!

Em not at a competitive level, but BOOYAA... I can terrify the cat!
FYI.. did you know, a cat will run up to investigate a soap bubble filled with vape fog?
FYI.. did you also know a cat can jump 4 feet straight backward, turning around in the air, and be able to run off at high speed as soon as it lands... when the soap bubble breaks on its nose?
This is a great first story and it sounds like you went all in in no time. My friend just taught be how to do a little bit of coil-building, but I haven't tried it myself.

How do you get vapor inside of a soap bubble? This sounds like something my cats would "love" mwahahaaaaaaa

Reactions: philbh

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Reactions: philbh

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    So, I stopped in a tobacco shop for some stinkies. I had been hiding them from the wife and daughters for years, I had quit for about 6 months (5 years earlier), and then I took up smokeless tobacco. Next was cigars, then back to ciggies. I just couldn't keep away from them; all of my co-workers smoked. Anyway, I grabbed a disposable cigalike whilst in line, and gave it a shot. It was not good in any way, but it was a start. I took a year of cigalikes with $3-4 carto's before I took the next step up to egos. Next I got a dripper, but never used it because all the juice I had was 24 mg. Cough cough.... I never really had any guidance. I learned everything the hard way. Never spent enough time on the forums to know what I was doing. But I could re-coil a pro tank coil like a pro (get it?) Thanks to YouTube. Even when I got a Sub tank, I still had high powered juice, so I still favored the Pro tank and Aerotank. I've finally figured out what I'm doing for the most part. Wow, that is much more than I planned to write.... sorry no double entendres....

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks for the heads up @TheKiddVapes

Well my first time was in the mall with a very sexy European woman using the Cig-A-Like that looked like a Marlboro. So seeing her "Smoking" indoors attracted me. Her very sexy body also might have contributed a bit along with the low neckline showing off her clouds! She pulled out a fresh cartridge of a real high nicotine because I was a Marlboro smoker. As I chain vaped and we flirted and discussed the cost it was more of her using her looks to sell the product but due to the high nicotine content and chain vaping I got dizzy. This a true story and not fiction so like or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread