CONTEST! GIVEAWAY!!!! Tell US About Your FIRST TIME ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
So, I stopped in a tobacco shop for some stinkies. I had been hiding them from the wife and daughters for years, I had quit for about 6 months (5 years earlier), and then I took up smokeless tobacco. Next was cigars, then back to ciggies. I just couldn't keep away from them; all of my co-workers smoked. Anyway, I grabbed a disposable cigalike whilst in line, and gave it a shot. It was not good in any way, but it was a start. I took a year of cigalikes with $3-4 carto's before I took the next step up to egos. Next I got a dripper, but never used it because all the juice I had was 24 mg. Cough cough.... I never really had any guidance. I learned everything the hard way. Never spent enough time on the forums to know what I was doing. But I could re-coil a pro tank coil like a pro (get it?) Thanks to YouTube. Even when I got a Sub tank, I still had high powered juice, so I still favored the Pro tank and Aerotank. I've finally figured out what I'm doing for the most part. Wow, that is much more than I planned to write.... sorry no double entendres....

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk
No worries for the no double entendres. I can use my imagination and make my own. :pervy::pervy::pervy:

Your story sounds similar to a lot of us. Like we tried e-cigs for the hell of it and then they just happened to eventually work their magic!

Thanks for sharing your story! I've been really thankful to have the forum for tips and tricks along the way. I've learned a lot here just from hearing other people's stories!

Reactions: philbh

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks for the heads up @TheKiddVapes

Well my first time was in the mall with a very sexy European woman using the Cig-A-Like that looked like a Marlboro. So seeing her "Smoking" indoors attracted me. Her very sexy body also might have contributed a bit along with the low neckline showing off her clouds! She pulled out a fresh cartridge of a real high nicotine because I was a Marlboro smoker. As I chain vaped and we flirted and discussed the cost it was more of her using her looks to sell the product but due to the high nicotine content and chain vaping I got dizzy. This a true story and not fiction so like or not.
@SteveS45 your story made me LOL! I love that yours is actually naturally seductive without any embellishment. :hubba:
:hubba::hubba:

Reactions: SteveS45

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Taggin' mah peeps.... @Kodak, @Kaezziel, @dcfluegel, @kad2371, @markfm, @LynnNC, @Amlowe, @Princessdee, @juskiddin, @LouisLeBeau, @tejas, @skullblade789, @angelphyre - you's guys 'n' gals - tag whoever I missed!

Cigarettes kill me
Love the flavor and the clouds
Vaping saves my life

Hai @LadyVapentine! Long time me no postie.... Hope you're keeping well :)

Actually, first time was almost six years ago.... Ordered a cigalike kit from Volcano. Had no stinkin' CLUE what I was doing. I thought they were gonna be just like firing up a cig. I would smoke two cigarettes on the way to work - funny - I was "chaining" so hard that I almost went through two cigalike batteries on the way to work :shock: Tried that route a few times over the next 15 months. Just. Not. It. After a time of celibacy, I revisited and found the "light". Almost 2-1/2 years cig-free!!!!!!

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Taggin' mah peeps.... @Kodak, @Kaezziel, @dcfluegel, @kad2371, @markfm, @LynnNC, @Amlowe, @Princessdee, @juskiddin, @LouisLeBeau, @tejas, @skullblade789, @angelphyre

Cigarettes kill me
Love the flavor and the clouds
Vaping saves my life

Hai @LadyVapentine! Long time me no postie.... Hope you're keeping well :)
@DingerCPA where have ya been and how the h have you been! It feels winter is over and everyone is coming out of hibernation!

PS I gotta say you probably deserve extra points for that hai-cool post and the subsequent use of "hai." You are the Vape-poet laureate! :lol:
:lol:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@DingerCPA where have ya been and how the h have you been! It feels winter is over and everyone is coming out of hibernation!

PS I gotta say you probably deserve extra points for that hai-cool post and the subsequent use of "hai." You are the Vape-poet laureate! :lol:
:lol:

I'm keeping well, m'dear. Yeah, hai-bernation, for sure!

Just been getting ready for the "Indiana Vapeageddon" :sneaky: Come Friday, the suckage is going to begin in earnest. :(

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm keeping well, m'dear. Yeah, hai-bernation, for sure!

Just been getting ready for the "Indiana Vapeageddon" :sneaky: Come Friday, the suckage is going to begin in earnest. :(
HAI-BERNATION. God, you're good. Man, the Indiana Vapeageddon makes me sad to call myself an Indiananan. I love the state very much and it's my home in my heart, but there are some $#!t things that make me really glad I live in Illinois. Although the damn Chicago taxes aren't much better. I'm sending you some Hoosier solidarity!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Word!

I'm just too old to think about making any location changes.... Too old to find a new job, but too young to retire :p Eh, we'll sort it out. There might be some angst here in the Hoosier Heartland (as well as the rest of the U.S.)

Boiler UP!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Word!

I'm just too old to think about making any location changes.... Too old to find a new job, but too young to retire :p Eh, we'll sort it out. There might be some angst here in the Hoosier Heartland (as well as the rest of the U.S.)

Boiler UP!
BOILER UP INDEED! I'm headed to Indiana this weekend for the 4th of July! <3

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ok this us about my first time vaping, it wasn't planned, I didn't intend to stop smoking, my son has been asking me to go to this new shop that just opened up in town. He really didn't tell me what kind of shop it was, he just said I would like it. I couldn't make it the first couple of times we made plans to go over there, you know the excuses, I'm tired, I had to work late, etc etc. So we finally made it where we both had the time to go there. On the drive over he never really works tell me where we were going, when we got there it was a place like I've never seen before. When we walked in the first thing that caught my attention was a tasting bar, people sitting around a bar like setting smoking but no cigarette or hookah smell as a matter of fact the only odor was a sweet pleasant odor, something I've never associated with smoking before!When he told me what it was my first thought was, what a novelty! Well I thought I'd play asking and tasted some flavors and it wasn't bad, so I did what a great number of us did and bought a sick pen, an original Protank and some juice. The rest I guess you can say is history. I didn't start very well with sticking to vaping only but a month into the transition I was vaping full time and that was over 3 years ago. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread