CONTEST! GIVEAWAY!!!! Tell US About Your FIRST TIME ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this us about my first time vaping, it wasn't planned, I didn't intend to stop smoking, my son has been asking me to go to this new shop that just opened up in town. He really didn't tell me what kind of shop it was, he just said I would like it. I couldn't make it the first couple of times we made plans to go over there, you know the excuses, I'm tired, I had to work late, etc etc. So we finally made it where we both had the time to go there. On the drive over he never really works tell me where we were going, when we got there it was a place like I've never seen before. When we walked in the first thing that caught my attention was a tasting bar, people sitting around a bar like setting smoking but no cigarette or hookah smell as a matter of fact the only odor was a sweet pleasant odor, something I've never associated with smoking before!When he told me what it was my first thought was, what a novelty! Well I thought I'd play asking and tasted some flavors and it wasn't bad, so I did what a great number of us did and bought a sick pen, an original Protank and some juice. The rest I guess you can say is history. I didn't start very well with sticking to vaping only but a month into the transition I was vaping full time and that was over 3 years ago. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Thats awesome!!! Points to your son for bringing you in! A friend of mine did that to me as well. It is wonderful to have someone take you under their wing and help in such a great way!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok this us about my first time vaping, it wasn't planned, I didn't intend to stop smoking, my son has been asking me to go to this new shop that just opened up in town. He really didn't tell me what kind of shop it was, he just said I would like it. I couldn't make it the first couple of times we made plans to go over there, you know the excuses, I'm tired, I had to work late, etc etc. So we finally made it where we both had the time to go there. On the drive over he never really works tell me where we were going, when we got there it was a place like I've never seen before. When we walked in the first thing that caught my attention was a tasting bar, people sitting around a bar like setting smoking but no cigarette or hookah smell as a matter of fact the only odor was a sweet pleasant odor, something I've never associated with smoking before!When he told me what it was my first thought was, what a novelty! Well I thought I'd play asking and tasted some flavors and it wasn't bad, so I did what a great number of us did and bought a sick pen, an original Protank and some juice. The rest I guess you can say is history. I didn't start very well with sticking to vaping only but a month into the transition I was vaping full time and that was over 3 years ago. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
It's a great story! I'm glad that it was kind of a family thing!

The beginning can be a little rough, but I'm glad you've been successfully "converted"!

:):thumb::thumb::thumb::thumbs:

Reactions: DingerCPA

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thats awesome!!! Points to your son for bringing you in! A friend of mine did that to me as well. It is wonderful to have someone take you under their wing and help in such a great way!
Truth! I don't know what I would have done without everyone at V4L helping me learn the ropes. I got lucky!
:hubba:

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Hmmm... well, since my Darlin' Dinger tagged me, I've been thinking about how to respond to this lurvley little thread... the story of my first time, huh? I haven't really been able to come up with much of a story, so let's just see how this goes...

It all started about seven and a half years ago. My lovely wife and I were walking through the local mall on a little shopping spree. She wanted to separate for a bit so that we could pick out a few surprise gifts for one another. I happily obliged, because I love to see her eyes light up when she is presented with that perfect offering. I stalked my prey from store to store, I looked at lingerie. I looked at jewelery. I looked at artwork. I looked at beauty products. Nothing that was worthy of my beautiful bride was to be found. Dismayed, I walked into another jewelery store and came across a gorgeous little diamond tennis bracelet. It was understated and classic. It was exactly her style. I had the clerk ring up the purchase and I strutted happily out of the store. Now, with a little time to kill, I meandered through the mall and saw a rather beautiful young lady sitting at one of those little kiosks in the middle of the mall. She appeared to be smoking! I was completely dumbfounded and could not contain my curiosity. I approached the kiosk and noticed a monitor on the side. It was playing a video that showed people smoking something called an 'electronic cigarette'. The brand was called "Smoking Anywhere".

My interest was piqued, and I stepped around to speak with the young lady. She perked up instantly and pulled me closer, slipping a hand into her pocket. She withdrew a slim little cigarette and pressed one finger to my lips. "Shhhh..." she said. "Before you ask any questions, just give it a try." And, with that, she put that little bit of heaven between my lips. I pulled it in and let the flavor roll around in my mouth, I twirled my tongue through the deep flavors, and I inhaled the scent of what she had presented me. It smelled and tasted of an intoxicating dark roasted coffee. I was instantly caught in her spell. She smiled a wicked little knowing smile and winked at me. She knew that she had me at that point. I was hers. She turned and walked away, leaving me standing there as she walked around the counter. I was gawking like a schoolboy as she pulled a small box from behind the counter and beckoned me over. I approached and she leaned over the counter, her ample bosom heaving with anticipation and struggling against a stubbornly unyielding button as she opened the box, revealing not one, but two of the little batteries, a charger, and six cartridges filled with wonderful flavor. I was drooling at the thought of having such a wonderful treat within my grasp. I timidly asked how much this was going to cost me, and with a harmonious giggle, she asked me how much my life was worth. I chuckled back and she offered to throw in two extra boxes of cartridges for free. Needless to say that I folded like a cheap suit in response to her expert sales tactics.

Smiling happily, and puffing on my new acquisition, I returned to my stroll through the mall. This time, I was looking for my darling wife. I wanted to show her the wonderful new device that was going to improve my health (and it didn't hurt that I had a nice little 'pretty' to soften the blow). I finally located her, she was in one of the mall's beauty salons, getting a pedicure. I waved to her through the window and laughed at her look of shock as I puffed away at a "cigarette" while standing in the mall. I sat down at a bench and waited for her pampering to conclude. She came over to me and asked me what I was doing, and she was instantly as amazed as I was at this newfound technology. She had never smoked before, and had wanted me to quit for years, but she was absolutely ecstatic that I'd finally found something that worked. We were both a bit skeptical about how long it would work, but I was willing to give it a try. She did scoff at the $200+ price tag of it, but agreed that it was worth a shot. I kissed her tenderly and held her close, then presented her with my latest jewelry purchase. As expected, her eyes lit up and I knew that I had chosen well. Our shopping excursion at its end, we went out for dinner and went home, a very happy couple.

And that is a true accounting (with some mild embellishments) of my first time. ;)

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hmmm... well, since my Darlin' Dinger tagged me, I've been thinking about how to respond to this lurvley little thread... the story of my first time, huh? I haven't really been able to come up with much of a story, so let's just see how this goes...

It all started about seven and a half years ago. My lovely wife and I were walking through the local mall on a little shopping spree. She wanted to separate for a bit so that we could pick out a few surprise gifts for one another. I happily obliged, because I love to see her eyes light up when she is presented with that perfect offering. I stalked my prey from store to store, I looked at lingerie. I looked at jewelery. I looked at artwork. I looked at beauty products. Nothing that was worthy of my beautiful bride was to be found. Dismayed, I walked into another jewelery store and came across a gorgeous little diamond tennis bracelet. It was understated and classic. I was exactly her style. I had the clerk ring up the purchase and I strutted happily out of the store. Now, with a little time to kill, I meandered through the mall and saw a rather beautiful young lady sitting at one of those little kiosks in the middle of the mall. She appeared to be smoking! I was completely dumbfounded and could not contain my curiosity. I approached the kiosk and noticed a monitor on the side. It was playing a video that showed people smoking something called an 'electronic cigarette'. The brand was called "Smoking Anywhere".

My interest was piqued, and I stepped around to speak with the young lady. She perked up instantly and pulled me closer, slipping a hand into her pocket. She withdrew a slim little cigarette and pressed one finger to my lips. "Shhhh..." she said. "Before you ask any questions, just give it a try." And, with that, she put that little bit of heaven between my lips. I pulled it in and let the flavor roll around in my mouth, I twirled my tongue through the deep flavors, and I inhaled the scent of what she had presented me. It smelled and tasted of an intoxicating dark roasted coffee. I was instantly caught in her spell. She smiled a wicked little knowing smile and winked at me. She knew that she had me at that point. I was hers. She turned and walked away, leaving me standing there as she walked around the counter. I was gawking like a schoolboy as she pulled a small box from behind the counter and beckoned me over. I approached and she leaned over the counter, her ample bosom heaving with anticipation and struggling against a stubbornly unyielding button as she opened the box, revealing not one, but two of the little batteries, a charger, and six cartridges filled with wonderful flavor. I was drooling at the thought of having such a wonderful treat within my grasp. I timidly asked how much this was going to cost me, and with a harmonious giggle, she asked me how much my life was worth. I chuckled back and she offered to throw in two extra boxes of cartridges for free. Needless to say that I folded like a cheap suit in response to her expert sales tactics.

Smiling happily, and puffing on my new acquisition, I returned to my stroll through the mall. This time, I was looking for my darling wife. I wanted to show her the wonderful new device that was going to improve my health (and it didn't hurt that I had a nice little 'pretty' to soften the blow). I finally located her, she was in one of the mall's beauty salons, getting a pedicure. I waved to her through the window and laughed at her look of shock as I puffed away at a "cigarette" while standing in the mall. I sat down at a bench and waited for her pampering to conclude. She came over to me and asked me what I was doing, and she was instantly as amazed as I was at this newfound technology. She had never smoked before, and had wanted me to quit for years, but she was absolutely ecstatic that I'd finally found something that worked. We were both a bit skeptical about how long it would work, but I was willing to give it a try. She did scoff at the $200+ price tag of it, but agreed that it was worth a shot. I kissed her tenderly and held her close, then presented her with my latest jewelry purchase. As expected, her eyes lit up and I knew that I had chosen well. Our shopping excursion at its end, we went out for dinner and went home, a very happy couple.

And that is a true accounting (with some mild embellishments) of my first time. ;)
OH MY *wipes off beads of sweat from her forehead and drool from her keyboard* this made me swoon. How poetic! How romantic!

I love your attention to detail and double-entendre. I'm ultra-impressed to meet a fellow vaping wordsmith!
Cheers to you @Kaezziel!

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
OH MY *wipes off beads of sweat from her forehead and drool from her keyboard* this made me swoon. How poetic! How romantic!

I love your attention to detail and double-entendre. I'm ultra-impressed to meet a fellow vaping wordsmith!
Cheers to you @Kaezziel!

Hahaha! Thank you very much, my Lady. *bows* I struggle with creativity in many ways, but there are times when I am fortunate enough to be able to string a few words together. I'm happy that you enjoyed my little tale, but I have to give you the credit for providing the inspiration with your opening post on this thread. You have a fine little tale, yourself. ;)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hahaha! Thank you very much, my Lady. *bows* I struggle with creativity in many ways, but there are times when I am fortunate enough to be able to string a few words together. I'm happy that you enjoyed my little tale, but I have to give you the credit for providing the inspiration with your opening post on this thread. You have a fine little tale, yourself. ;)
HA! Why, thank you! I find that the less I edit myself, the easier it is to be creative. It might not fit into the "mold" of creativity, but there is always a place to fit in ;)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
HA! Why, thank you! I find that the less I edit myself, the easier it is to be creative. It might not fit into the "mold" of creativity, but there is always a place to fit in ;)

Ahhh... the double-edged sword that is 'self-editing'. There are certainly times that one must engage their filters, but life never feels more free than when one allows oneself to be free. In that newfound freedom, one will always find a place to fit in, whether that place is out with friends or in a lover's embrace. I was fortunate to find a woman who accepts me for who I am and who supports my endeavors. That day, I started vaping, and now, over seven years later, I still vape and I no longer smoke. Though I have managed to step down from 48 and 36mg nicotine to my current level of 5mg. I believe that I'll likely continue to vape for a very long time, and it is doubtful that I'll ever attempt to lower my nicotine dosage any further. I am happy on my current path; I see no reason to detour from it. :)

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
@Kaezziel.... :wub:

Such a sexay, romantic

Storyteller!!!!!!

MWAH!

Hahahahaha! Love you too, Sweetness! I figured that since you tagged me, then I'd better live up to your rigorous expectations. ;) It just wouldn't do to disappoint the Gawdess! :wub:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I am too shy to tell y'all about my first time :blush:
..it was a long long time ago...in a galaxy far far away .... back when I was in the military :eek:...... or that time I went up to Puyallup ...and stood in line for an hour just to see the first showing of Star Wars :pop:.... oh wait a minute ...What are we talking about here??! Well...my first ecig was memorable like that too ...:D

Kaezziel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
I wonder why they did that. Why not post here? Then, those of us watching the thread would know, stop watching, congratulate winners, thank vendors, and so on.

I agree... but I'm definitely not gonna complain about it. Just grateful for the opportunity to win. :) In the supplier's forums, how they run their threads is up to them. It's a little easier to follow if you follow the particular supplier's forum... then you get notifications any time they start a new thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread