CONTEST! GIVEAWAY!!!! Tell US About Your FIRST TIME ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
This is a great first story and it sounds like you went all in in no time. My friend just taught be how to do a little bit of coil-building, but I haven't tried it myself.

How do you get vapor inside of a soap bubble? This sounds like something my cats would "love" mwahahaaaaaaa

Just get a bottle of bubble solution and a wand from the walmart or other store that sells kids toys, and take a vape, blow out through the bubble wand.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I wonder why they did that. Why not post here? Then, those of us watching the thread would know, stop watching, congratulate winners, thank vendors, and so on.
Sorry about that, guys! For some reason I thought it would get buried in this thread, but what you're all saying makes sense.

I won't do that again! Promise!

Reactions: Kaezziel

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Sorry about that, guys! For some reason I thought it would get buried in this thread, but what you're all saying makes sense.

Hiya, Lady!

No worries, we got it all sorted out. :) Hope the day isn't too hard on ya. ;):p

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015

Hey don't let my question keep you from running things however you want. Was just asking. I know Madvapes does it like you did as well. Each to their own.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey don't let my question keep you from running things however you want. Was just asking. I know Madvapes does it like you did as well. Each to their own.
Well, it was the first time I tried that and it made me lose track of things!!!! So, we're on the same page, as usual :p

Reactions: Kaezziel

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Why, thank you! It's nearly 100 degrees here in Chicago. I need a body of water or a giant air conditioner. :evil::evil:

It ain't any better down here in Houston, TX, Darlin'... :lol:
Right about now, I'd settle for an ice cold beer and a spot in the shade.

Reactions: LadyVapentine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread