CONTEST GIVEAWAY!!!: What Do YOU Want to See?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor4Life has been your smarter way to smoke for years now.
We've helped countless people transition from cigarette smoking to vaping with products that replicate the taste and feel of cigarettes.

Now, we're expanding our line to give you more of what you want for your vaping collection.

But first, we need to know: WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO CARRY?

1. Check out our redesigned website: www.vapor4life.com
2. Respond to this thread and tell us what you want us to carry!
3. Keep an eye to see if your post was randomly chosen to WIN A PRIZE.

The :lol:prize:lol: is YOUR CHOICE OF:
* The Vapor Zeus V-Kit: A limited-edition Vapor Zeus with a sleek chrome-colored carrying case.
OR
* The E-Cigar King Kit: A pre-filled cigar-style e-cig that imitates the rich flavor of a cigar without the lingering smell. Choose from a 900 or 1300 mah battery.
This kit includes a wall adapter and a car charger for vaping on the go.
Three cigar flavors, Madura, Ligero and Cuban, give you the most accurate cigar flavor out there.

Keep your prize for yourself, or gift it to a smoker looking to start vaping!

The contest ends Friday at 7 PM, so keep the comments rolling in.

Love and Hugs and Big Vape Clouds:wub:,
--LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok, so like I said. Some mini tanks would be nice. Something not dependant on cartridges. Also full range of nicotine levels. Maybe some diy supplies to make our own juice flavors with supplies from a trusted company.
Thanks! Tanks are definitely a necessity I think!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'd like to see a way of notifying people when what they wanted comes back into stock. (I'm fairly certain that isn't likely to happen, but that's what I'd like to see) :pervy:
That's an awesome suggestion, leeshor, and one I've been brainstorming ways for us to integrate! I'll keep you posted on that front!

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
I think you all need to have photo trading cards. Then each person who has a hand in fulfilling my order includes their card in my envelope as well as a random card from staff that doesn't fill orders, but keeps things going. Then when I have a full set I have the option to trade it in for like an amount of product or a special customer appreciation kit. Just a thought given the awesome customer service.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I think you all need to have photo trading cards. Then each person who has a hand in fulfilling my order includes their card in my envelope as well as a random card from staff that doesn't fill orders, but keeps things going. Then when I have a full set I have the option to trade it in for like an amount of product or a special customer appreciation kit. Just a thought given the awesome customer service.

Aww, thanks for the feedback. We love making people happy. :wub:

I love the idea of photo cards! That's really innovative and interactive. Plus, you know I love anything I can put my face on! :hubba::hubba::hubba:

Reactions: teemae

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Seems like all ya'll would need to do is update the 'Stock Update' thread regularly.
Yeah, coordinating that is the easiest way, really, K9Luvr. :) Ideally, I'd like for customers to be able to click on an item on the site, with a button that says "let me know when it's in stock," and then receive an email when it's back.

:)

Reactions: leeshor

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Greetings Vapor4Life family! Thanks for all the feedback on this question! I've got plenty to think/chat/scheme about with SMILIN now. I'm considering all of these submissions, along with those on CONTEST!! GIVEAWAY!! What do YOU want from us? (I'm getting the hang of how to combine threads :p) and will announce le winner at 4:30 CST.

Keep the fingers in your non-vaping hand crossed!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Greetings Vapor4Life family! Thanks for all the feedback on this question! I've got plenty to think/chat/scheme about with SMILIN now. I'm considering all of these submissions, along with those on CONTEST!! GIVEAWAY!! What do YOU want from us? (I'm getting the hang of how to combine threads :p) and will announce le winner at 4:30 CST.

Keep the fingers in your non-vaping hand crossed!

Any winner yet?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Any winner yet?
    Sorry I didn't update this one! I was working from home sick on Monday :(

I put everyone who submitted (to this thread and the one I put on ECF) into a stocking (just one entry per person), and the honorable Fuzzy Thunderbear was drawn! Stay tuned for more adventures and contests in the very near future.

(And I've been enjoying seeing your pups in the Furry Friendz thread :wub:

Reactions: K9Luvr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread