Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Computer trouble. Need the car to get from point A to B.

73. Disneyland or Universal Studios?

Been to Disney World & Universal here in FL . . . So I would prefer to go to - Disneyland . . . ;)

Disneyland - nothing like the original for authenticity.

74. Would you rather be in an earthquake or tidal wave?

Earthquake . . . ;)

#75 If there were a way to time travel - Would you want to go into the past or the future - and Why ? ? ?

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Been to Disney World & Universal here in FL . . . So I would prefer to go to - Disneyland . . . ;)

Earthquake . . . ;)

#75 If there were a way to time travel - Would you want to go into the past or the future - and Why ? ? ?

Past. I would go into the past becasue, well, I already can be relatively certain as to what was going to happen. LOL

76.) If you had to live solely in the day or night, which would you rather?

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Future most definitely. Im just dieing to see what tech will be like in 10 or 20 years...and if im around...

#76 If aliens made an appearance on earth and gave you a choice, assuming they had a friendly attitude. Would you board their ship not knowing what might happen to you?

Yes, I am an Insidious Raccoon

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Future most definitely. Im just dieing to see what tech will be like in 10 or 20 years...and if im around...

#76 If aliens made an appearance on earth and gave you a choice, assuming they had a friendly attitude. Would you board their ship not knowing what might happen to you?

I'm getting on the mothership. Maybe they'll be playing Parliament? :laugh:.

.78) Red or white wine?

(Sininster, I saved you a spot, your last should be 77.)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To bring this up to date . . .

Past. I would go into the past becasue, well, I already can be relatively certain as to what was going to happen. LOL

76.) If you had to live solely in the day or night, which would you rather?

Day - Since You could always find shade or just cover "Your" eyes to sleep . . . ;)

#76 #77 If aliens made an appearance on earth and gave you a choice, assuming they had a friendly attitude. Would you board their ship not knowing what might happen to you?

I'll go.

.78)Red or white wine?

(Sininster, I saved you a spot, your last should be 77.)

I'll Join "Mr.Mann" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND - Take some "White Wine" with "Us" . . . ;)

Question #79 81 . . . Which would you prefer Growing Old Gracefully to Live Longer or Living Hard & Fast and Dieing Young ? ? ?

Last edited:

PapaGeno21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
RI
Thanksgiving,

82. Pumpkin or sweet potato pie?

(Uncle, take #81 for your former #79. I accounted for that in my post. 81# is open.)

Pumpkin pie. I can eat a truck load of those.

Would you rather drive a v8 truck that you love and deal with the bad mileage, or a little 4 banger that is good on gas but not exactly what you want in a vehicle?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Pumpkin pie. I can eat a truck load of those.

Would you rather drive a v8 truck that you love and deal with the bad mileage, or a little 4 banger that is good on gas but not exactly what you want in a vehicle?

Aw, hell, that's tough. Give me the poor gas mileage.

83.) Metal or plastic drip-tips?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NAE . . .
(Uncle, take #81 for your former #79. I accounted for that in my post. 81# is open.)

No Problem - Although "My" post and questioned were "JUMPED", because No One is either reading or double checking previous post - I'll edit that post so that there is not a problem for "Diefleu"/"Darth Vapers" when they run Random . . .

AND - With that I'm out . . . GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ! ! !

@ "Diefleu" - THANK YOU :D for the GREAT Contest, Wonderful Idea and Concept . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
4 banger. Like my 02 sarturn 5speed with 40mpg (actual mileage I get). Also my first car I bought.

84. Would you rather stub your toe every morning/night or burn your mouth on food/drink?

Edited number to where I think it should be.. mods please fix if weong.. thank you

Burn my mouth

85. Would you rather get PIFed a mod or 10 bottles.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
a Mod--definitely!

86.) If you had to live in one location where the weather was either rainy or snowy, which would you rather. Why?

Rain also...I love the rain too....

Rainy cause i absolutely love the rain

87. Would you rather live in the desert or a swamp?

Swamp for sure....I hate sand in my shoes....

Desert---I hate mosquitoes! LOL

88.) Would you rather have world peace or everyone in the world be financially stable?

Financially stable for sure......If everyone had what they wanted/needed there would be World peace(Whirled peas)
(Sorry for being late to the game..I have been reading/following)

89) Would you rather have Apple pie or Cherry Pie?

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Apple.

90.) If you could remember every detail of every dream, would you rather that than never being able to remember a nightmare? So no memory of a nightmare, or every detail of every dream? Why?

No memory of a nightmare because I'd rather not have panic attacks than remember something distorted.

# 91 Who would you root for, Road Runner or Wile E Coyote??

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apple.

90.) If you could remember every detail of every dream, would you rather that than never being able to remember a nightmare? So no memory of a nightmare, or every detail of every dream? Why?

Every detail of a dream..... I believe you can control them...so your dreams really will come true...

92) Would you rather speak with animals or speak every language on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread