Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I would rather a gaming PC, that way I could do other things with it too (I think!).

Would you rather have a sentimental old piece of furniture or a new expensive piece with no history?

Have to go with new.. I have kids.. anything with history would soon become history around them. At least the new stuff I could replace.

128) Ladies: Rather go a week without makeup or hairstyling product?

Last edited:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
I guess shoes? Lol. I'm happy with my 3 pairs of shoes as it is though. Dress shoes. Sandals. And crocs.

131 power outage in your city with a week esinated before power is restored. Would you rather build a generator to use a bycycle to power your stuff or pay largly inflated gas prices for a gas generator?

tnash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
US
I guess shoes? Lol. I'm happy with my 3 pairs of shoes as it is though. Dress shoes. Sandals. And crocs.

131 power outage in your city with a week esinated before power is restored. Would you rather build a generator to use a bycycle to power your stuff or pay largly inflated gas prices for a gas generator?
I'll do the bicycle powered generator. I need the exercise and I'm too poor to afford the gas!
In Winter would you rather eat good chile or soup?

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I'll do the bicycle powered generator. I need the exercise and I'm too poor to afford the gas!
In Winter would you rather eat good chile or soup?

Good hot chile is perfect for winter depending on the soup but would prefer the chile for sure!

#133..........would you rather vape with the carto or the clearo?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The juice has to taste good! Looking good is just a bonus.

Would you rather watch college football or NFL?

NFL! Personally, I am not fond of college football for reasons I would rather not address. Hell, I got issues with the NFL too.

137.) Popcorn or candy in a movie?

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Bee. One and done!

139.) Would you rather one free 60 mL bottle or 6 differernt free 10 mL bottles? LOL

6 different ones, so as to see how you like the juice........

#140.....would you rather see the forest for the trees or accept that you can't see the forest for the trees? :laugh:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Wasp I guess cause dunno about their sting but I recently got stung by a bee and had forgotten how much it hurts... Ouchies
141) Hurricane or earthquake ?

Hurricane I guess because at least you can know and see what you're dealing with

142.......Would you rather have pg or vg base and or 50/50?

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
6 different ones, so as to see how you like the juice........

#140.....would you rather see the forest for the trees or accept that you can't see the forest for the trees? :laugh:

Accept that I can't see the Forrest for the trees.
Acceptance is the key!

142.......Would you rather have pg or vg base and or 50/50?

50/50

#144.... Never to have loved, thus never feeling the pain of a broken heart, or to have loved deeply only to have your heart broken and suffer that pain ? Huh?

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High

Accept that I can't see the Forrest for the trees.
Acceptance is the key!

50/50

#144.... Never to have loved, thus never feeling the pain of a broken heart, or to have loved deeply only to have your heart broken and suffer that pain ? Huh?

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Oh would have to take the pain of the broken heart and hope to love again!!!

145......would you rather eat dinner at supper time or supper at dinner time, or maybe just have breakfast all the time? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread