Contest! Make us laugh and win custom e-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
giphy.gif
ME IF I WIN !!!!

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
KeneticMind you made us laugh! The last GIF of the vet tech unintentionally riding on the back of the dog has won you a free 100ML of juice. Please contact us via our email, Support@heathersheavenlyvapes.com along with your juice of choice as well as your address and we will have that shipped out to you today! Thanks for the laugh!

Not sure if there's a limit on how many we can post. If not, here's a few of my favorites:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30132-1405695054-16.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32533-1405685455-8.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8925-1405685320-9.gif

vTYEX36.gif

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
KeneticMind you made us laugh! The last GIF of the vet tech unintentionally riding on the back of the dog has won you a free 100ML of juice. Please contact us via our email, Support@heathersheavenlyvapes.com along with your juice of choice as well as your address and we will have that shipped out to you today! Thanks for the laugh!

But, wait, I don't ever win things... there must be some sort of mix up!

Thank you guys very much for the contest, I got a kick out of all the GIF's/videos in this thread! My email has been sent. :toast:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
But, wait, I don't ever win things... there must be some sort of mix up!

Thank you guys very much for the contest, I got a kick out of all the GIF's/videos in this thread! My email has been sent. :toast:

I'd love to know what flavor you chose - if you don't mind sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread