Contest! Photo Frenzy: Furry Friendz!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It's no secret that most of us are :wub:animal lovers :wub:, so I'm dedicating this thread to let our longtime Vapor4Life family and V4L newcomers show off their pups, kitties, ferrets, squirrels and other pets.

Whichever pet pic gets the most "likes" by Friday at 3 PM will receive a $25 gift certificate.
Tag your friends and get them to vote for your little guy!
Let the games begin!
Pictured below are Rikki the cat, Maggie the dog, and an unnamed bear who sometimes steals my identity.
--Lady V
IMG_20151024_110621.jpg

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    K9Luvr! I knew I could count on you to have some adorable pup pics. They are gorgeous. I bet you have to do a lot of brushing! What are their names?

In order of their pictures, Ziggy (Keeshond), Roxanne (Sheltie), and Ms Jazz (papillon). All rescues

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    In order of their pictures, Ziggy (Keeshond), Roxanne (Sheltie), and Ms Jazz (papillon). All rescues
    I love those names! They all make me think of songs! I love rescues. It's always nice to meet fellow canine lovers! Ha! I just said that and remembered that was your name :p

Reactions: K9Luvr

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Don't forget to get your fellow vapers to hop over and like your pics---and to post some of their own.

The contest ends in less than 24 hours!

Also, I need to see pictures of doggies and kitties. It's necessary for my personal joy and sanity :p
    Thanks for kicking my .... over here. Maybe we should just all send you one pic a day...lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread