CONTEST THREAD!! - FISSION RDA Insert with 25mm Cartomator Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
As has always been our tradition, we always have a contest for a new product release. And we are very proud of the new Fission RDA Insert. The thing is....you really need a 25.5mm carto tank that fits it! So we will put your new Fission RDA into a custom Cartomator ONE Tank as part of the grand prize. the ONE is new itself and the first 1" (25.4mm) Diameter tank we have ever offered. We will also taper the bottom cap for you if you wish to put it on a narrower 22 or even a 19mm device. It looks amazing and holds 7ml of juice in carto tank form. In RDA form, it comes with a special limited edition tube and a drip-tip mountable top cap.

2nd Place: Your choice of Titanium or M3 Drip-tip from us. Pictures of the choices will be up on Friday.

3rd Place:Your choice of any two 30ml bottles of Loud Clouds e-liquid in your choice of nic content. Contest opening 8/6/2014 9pm est. Contest closes Sunday 8/10/2014 @ 9pm. Winners announced immediately.

The contest opens now! All you have to do is make a post. The content is not important. But you must follow the number count and put your number in your post. I'll make the first post with number one. The next person will put 2 in their post and so on. That number will be yours. The winners will be drawn from random.org at 9pm EST on Sunday night 8/10/14

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
We are really busy working late, but I will get some nice pictures up as soon as I have a minute. I will edit posts to fix numbers when I see a problem, but I make no promises. So if there are problems at the end with duplicates or out of order numbers, the original poster with the correct number will be the winner. Just so everyone knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread