Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida

I like bottom coil tanks much better than top. The ce4's that I started out with always required 'swirling' to keep the wicks wet and I would often get dry hits and leaking with them. The bottom coils (on my Evods and Aspire tank) are just easier and seem to give me a better, more flavorful vape.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
#2 I prefer bottom coil tanks over top coils because I don't like needing to constantly do the "twirl." I also don't think that top coils work as well when the tanks are less than half full. I really prefer the idea of BDC, but the one BDC tank that I have is flawed and I have a difficult time getting it to connect properly with the battery (it's an Aspire Maxi BDC). My favorite clearos at the moment are tossup between my Smoktech ARO and a simple Kanger T3s.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)

I sort of overlapped this question with the second. As I said, I don't like needing to do the constant twirlling, and I don't like needing to fill a half-full tank to get it to work properly. I have to say that the worst tank I've used--and this is obviously my own opinion--was the iClear 30 that came with my MVP. I could not keep those top wicks saturated and every other hit was a dry one. That said, I really would like to try the iClear 30B.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Currently I am using Protank 1, Protank Mimi 1 & 2, EVOD, and T3 clearso I like how they perform and rebuild them so they are very inexpensive. I do have a few unused Innokin Iclears laying around as well as a Vape Only BCC. Although I would like to get a good RBA, I don't want to end up with a giant pile of all kinds of different stuff.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
3) Explain what you like about bottom or top coil clearomizers and why you think one is better than the other.

I only used top coil once and didn't like them at all. Seemed hard to keep them "juiced". That's not an issue with bottom coils and the dual coils seem even better in terms of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread