Number 80

(original weekend update) Jane You Ignorant :censored:

Married With Children

Number 51

When red says "dumbass"

Next- the big bang theory

Yes, I am an Insidious Raccoon

Number 23

I think jj2 wanted the new show to be Cheers, right?

Cheers: The whole bar--"Norm!"

Next up is Three's Company!

Number 19

Please send me an email with your mailing address and choice of 5 different liquids from our 60+ available flavors from link here. Pick something you would not otherwise try and expand your vaping horizons. Also include your forum name so I know who I'm sending to :) Congrats!

david@valleyvapor.com

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
CONGRATULATIONS

Lynzy, seethru_peril, SinisterRaccon, vvaappeerr & ME!

and thanks so much PVPuff&Stuff/Valley Vapor
for such a great contest​

That was quite possibly one of the best ones ever......Jane, you ignorant .....

SNL was funny at one time. With the mousey dude explaining different surgery options on the news that ended in silly crap like "wham-bam-thankyoumamputation"....(can't remember the description)....and "pressedhamputations" (when you get your naked .... stuck on a pane of frozen glass)...

Coke no Pepsi....Pepsi no Coke...

The current show just makes me sads.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I've actually tried a few times since the 70's, but it's fallen short every time.

So if you guys want some guidance on your flavors, let me know what you like and are looking for. I'd bet I've got at least 2 different ones in mind to suggest. Trying new flavors is always a shot in the dark, but you might find something you love.

(Back to my RY3 vape now. Kind of reminds me of one of the spiced cigars, nice thick vapor and a great flavor/after taste)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I already sent in My list I did stray a little from My usual but I did go with Lucky Spare, always have to try some tobacco flavors. And if its not a knocked out of the ball park home run, I have a big bottle I just blend many tobacco flavors in, it's an ever changing "blend" of tobaccos, which ends up being not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hah! Nice. I see you got a couple adult beverages. Remember, amaretto and whiskey in a 60/40 mix makes a pretty damn good godfather vape. Half and half isn't too shabby either.

If You feel a different ratio will be better fell free to do so, I'm not dead set on the ratio, and when the mixologist states a preference I can go with that.

seethru_peril

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
Las Vegas
www.soundcloud.com
I've actually tried a few times since the 70's, but it's fallen short every time.

So if you guys want some guidance on your flavors, let me know what you like and are looking for. I'd bet I've got at least 2 different ones in mind to suggest. Trying new flavors is always a shot in the dark, but you might find something you love.

(Back to my RY3 vape now. Kind of reminds me of one of the spiced cigars, nice thick vapor and a great flavor/after taste)

I'm about to send my list! I'm definitely going to go with something new...I had a lot of fun with this contest!!! I also realized I watch way too much television. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
If You feel a different ratio will be better fell free to do so, I'm not dead set on the ratio, and when the mixologist states a preference I can go with that.

Oh, there's no way I'd call myself that. I did look into it, but decided that I didn't have the technical ability to safely provide e-liquids by mixing them myself. I was talking about a mix of the liquids. For a Godfather, it's about 60% amaretto and 40% whiskey.

Everything we sell is produced and bottled in the same place. To achieve the same level of purity they do is well out of my range, I'm no chemist. Got no knowledge of what happens with materials when you mix them together....something a lot of the "custom liquid" people seem to forget. They aren't chemists. I already know I'm not.

;)

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
Oh, wow! Thank you so much. I just saw this!

Congrats to the other winners!

Thank you so much for the generous contest!

I am having this win sent to my mom. I set her up a couple of weeks ago with a battery and MT3. She had been doing the cig-a-likes + cigarettes thing for a while. I finally got her used to the idea that an eGo battery is not "huge". She called a week ago so impressed with it and raved that the battery and juice lasted all day! She is wanting tobacco flavors but I got away from them in the beginning and I just don't have any for her to try. This should keep her busy for a while!

Thank you, thank you! E-mail sent.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I'm glad to see you guys are excited about the possibility of finding a new favorite. Just for general knowledge, that's why we carry so many flavors in the small 10ml size. For 4 bucks, it's easy to pick out a new one with your usual order and give it a try.

As smokers we were very brand loyal. As vapers, I wholeheartedly encourage you to experiment! The best part of vaping is grabbing that once a month bottle of honey and turkish tobacco or flue cured tobacco. Mixing them together and getting something delightful.

I don't enjoy sweet vapes much, but I'll still reach into the boxes and pull myself out a blueberry or fruit mix every once in a while.

Ok, mailing has gone out for today. Check your emails for tracking. seethru_peril, let me know what strength you would prefer and I'll get your prize on the way. Still waiting to hear from two of you guys.

Here's the email address david@valleyvapor.com

strength and flavor choices, along with your ecf name and mailing address. (No, you will not be added to mailing lists unless you wish to). :)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive new product information, discount codes and sale announcements.

http://www.valleyvapor.com/mlist/?p=subscribe

Maybe next time a favorite movie quote game? I love seeing how many times Tombstone comes up in those threads.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
I already sent in My list I did stray a little from My usual but I did go with Lucky Spare, always have to try some tobacco flavors. And if its not a knocked out of the ball park home run, I have a big bottle I just blend many tobacco flavors in, it's an ever changing "blend" of tobaccos, which ends up being not bad at all.

Sorry, hit the edit button my mistake. I didn't know I could do that. LOL.

Yeah, I have customers that are absolutely heartbroken when the Lucky Spare runs out. If you're a fan of tobaccos on the sweeter side, you've found yourself a winner.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Oh, wow! Thank you so much. I just saw this!

Congrats to the other winners!

Thank you so much for the generous contest!

I am having this win sent to my mom. I set her up a couple of weeks ago with a battery and MT3. She had been doing the cig-a-likes + cigarettes thing for a while. I finally got her used to the idea that an eGo battery is not "huge". She called a week ago so impressed with it and raved that the battery and juice lasted all day! She is wanting tobacco flavors but I got away from them in the beginning and I just don't have any for her to try. This should keep her busy for a while!

Thank you, thank you! E-mail sent.

They really aren't huge once you get used to them. (That's what she said)

.......and no The Office quotes showed up......one of the most reliable quote drinking games in existance. Kind of surprised about that, I loved that show).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread