Contest: Vote for the official 2012 Vapor Station brand ECF Signature Banner!

Contest: Vote for the official 2012 Vapor Station brand ECF Signature Banner!

• A1

• A2

• A3

• B1

• B2

• B3

• C1

• C2

• D1

• E1

• F1

• G1

• G2

• H1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Of the choices, H1 appealed the most to my eye(s). However, the current banner has sex appeal and I would like to see more in this "Barbara Feldon" or 60's modette style.

H1 is actually my favorite over all, but for the fact when it's shrunk down to signature banner size it's more difficult to read and loses a lot of the detail that really makes it.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I really like the banner H1 as well... but every time I think about it, a verse in this song keeps going thru my head... :ohmy: LOL!!

He said, "If you don't give me the deed to your ranch
I'm gonna throw you on the railroad tracks!"
And then he grabbed her (and then)
He tied her up (and then)
He threw her on the railroad tracks (and then)
A train started comin' (and then, and then...!)

You could always change it to "Along came JUICE!!" ;)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
i think which ever banner is picked it should have "name your own price" on it so people will know about it.
thats what first attracted me to your website;)

I don't see how he doesn't go broke doing that... but it should at least have the web address... :facepalm: LOL!!

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
What's this about "name your own price"?? I couldn't find anything on the website that said this, how are people supposed to know about it?

I voted for F1, it is awesome. I dunno how G1 got so many votes. I find myself wondering if that's the one that had votes canvassed for. Alas, my pick is in and that's all I can do! :)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
What's this about "name your own price"?? I couldn't find anything on the website that said this, how are people supposed to know about it?

I voted for F1, it is awesome. I dunno how G1 got so many votes. I find myself wondering if that's the one that had votes canvassed for. Alas, my pick is in and that's all I can do! :)

When you are looking at the details page for the item, there is a slide bar with an arrow in the middle and the "base price" below that... just slide the arrow and you will see the price change in the box below... ;)

(and yes, you are correct about G1 being the one in question... lol)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats, Deviant De, you won!

nocomment.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread