CONTEST!!! - What's in YOUR mouth? PVs, Mods, and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
I'm alternating between a Ego/kGo and a EVOD ( took a bit of getting use to and a slight coil adjustment ) using bottom coil tanks ....Simple but I'm pleased .Happy vaping all .
FC3.jpg

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I actually almost bought an MVP2 the other day. I'm waiting on a new battery to arrive and the supplier is a rather slow shipper. So I almost broke and ordered an MVP2 from my other vendor that ships next day just so I don't have to wait!

As a "techy" I find it very hard to not get as excited as a 6-year old on Christmas day any time I get a new device in the mail :laugh:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I actually almost bought an MVP2 the other day. I'm waiting on a new battery to arrive and the supplier is a rather slow shipper. So I almost broke and ordered an MVP2 from my other vendor that ships next day just so I don't have to wait!

As a "techy" I find it very hard to not get as excited as a 6-year old on Christmas day any time I get a new device in the mail :laugh:
You should have done it. I love mine. You can go as low as 0.8 ohms on them. Look & work great.
View attachment 308805 View attachment 308806

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright everybody, we're going to go ahead and close this contest. With 135 posts between the two threads this contest was being held on*, we are going to have 2 winners. I never thought it would be so hard to pick just 2 winners from the many fantastic entries! None the less, I present you with the winners:

tmcase - We absolutely love your wooden mods! It's nice to see a classic take on an evolving piece of technology. It just goes to show you that you can't beat the classics. Thanks for your entry, and enjoy your free eJuice!
*Note: The picture on the right is the entry winner. We decided to show the left picture again for those who might have missed this fantastic collection.

Elantis - You surely have impressed us with this amazing collection of hardware! We love the simplicity, yet diversity displayed amongst these mods. Thank you for sharing your collection with us and we hope you enjoy your free eJuice from us as well.

Once again, we would like to thank everybody for participating in this contest. The pictures you've posted are absolutely fantastic. Be sure to stick around our forums for your chance to enter more contests!

*Once again, there are 2 threads for this contest. For reference, these threads are located on our dedicated sub-forum, and the Supplier's Forum.
**Winners of this contest should check their PM box here on ECF for a message from us. This message will ask you for your shipping information as well as your choice of flavor and mixture from us for your free bottle of eJuice.

Last edited:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I received my juice today. I chose Snickerdoodle and I have to say it is the best snickerdoodle I've tried so far. All the others have been over powering, too much cinnamon but this is spot on. I love it! Thanks again for the contest. :)

Well I'm glad you got it before the weekend. Not sure if you're about to get as much snow as us - but if so, at least now you have a nice treat to vape on :)

Once again, thank you to all who participated! Stay safe and stay warm until summer gets here, everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread