Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
While going though ECF this morning I have noticed that a lot of vendors that started out here on ECF with us are no longer around. So I asked myself, " Self, Why VaporBomb?" So that is the Question I pose to you.

Will review post for next 3 Days, best answer wins 30ml of VB juice. Yours how ever you want it. 1 30ml, 2 15, 3 5ml and a 15ml ect. Item must be in stock and be available in the size asked for.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Putting out a quality product that you care about, customer service, and actually putting an EFFORT into your business instead of saying "ecigs are hot, I'm gonna make BANK!" and just stocking the same crap 2947203 sites have, goes a LONG way. Innovative techniques and superior juices help too.. Not to mention you don't charge $8 for shipping with the excuse of "handling fees" :)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I don't know, but I'd like to find out :blush:

Not that I don't believe mixitman...but I have heard lots of good things about you guys.

Anyway...just the fact that you care enough to ask that question says a lot.

That and I hear that your SNICKERDOODLE is awesome. (If anyone quotes me on this and changes it to CDB I might have to kill someone...you know who you are)

Putting out a quality product that you care about, customer service, and actually putting an EFFORT into your business instead of saying "ecigs are hot, I'm gonna make BANK!" and just stocking the same crap 2947203 sites have, goes a LONG way. Innovative techniques and superior juices help too.. Not to mention you don't charge $8 for shipping with the excuse of "handling fees" :)

Last edited:
I could tell ya why, but then I would have to kill ya....its top secret and I am not at liberty to discuss at the moment... guess I can try to delete the secret parts:

Why Is VB still here? Well the first thing is because_____________and____________. They use______with______whichs ends up being_______. Along with that, add in a little_________and you got yourself some great__________, which sets the stage for __________. Lastly, they take__________ and have great__________which added to the above mentioned__________ just equals some of the best_________on the market today.

You know what I like, you got the addresss, I will be waiting for the package.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
In my opinion, it's a matter of consistency and quality. Lots of vendors make good juice but the thing I like about VB is that there are no surprises (other than the freebies). If I order up a snickerdoodle, I vape and think to myself "ahhh...snickerdoodle", If I vape some cinnabomb I think "wow, a cinnamon bomb just exploded in my mouth - all hail cinnabomb". I think about what a peach pie should taste like and vape it to find it's just as expected. I'm never unpleasantly surprised by what comes out of the bottle and I've learned that when it comes to e-juice, if you can dream it, look at the custom mix section, VB can make it.

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I haven't tried your products yet, but you're on my list. Why are you on my list? Word of mouth. When new people read this forum they look at reviews, believe me those are very important. We read about the quality of the products sold and also customer service and how they handle situations from disgruntled consumers. You have a lot of loyal users and that speaks volumes.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Why Vaporbomb? Because of your great customers. All of the reasons given of customer service great product etc. are a testimonial of why you are a great company, but you are here because of your loyal customers. As I started vaping and deciding on who I wanted to order from, the name Vaporbomb was the company that ECF members consistently gave great reviews about, no matter what flavor they were reviewing it was always the same "great stuff, great service". Those customer reviews made me want to try Vaporbomb. I read lots of reviews by Mutt (your most loyal supporter) and he even graciously offered to send me a few samples to try because since I had heard nothing but wonderful things about Vaporbomb, I couldn't make up my mind on which flavors to try. Well of course then that leads to my ordering and more great reviews and so on and so on. Your loyal customers get you new loyal customers. So my reason for why Vaporbomb is still here is your loyal customers.

Cinjay

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Lawrence Mass.
I think it's because of ecf. All the new people that come to ecf take all the advise everyone gives to heart. We don't know what we are doing and coming to ecf, members tell us who they have used and who they think are higher up in quality and price. I would have never found the place without ecf. I just put an order in today as a matter of fact, because of some great advice about PG and VG.

Tornado Eric

Moved On
Jul 23, 2010
Wichita Falls Texas
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

Kgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Monroe, WA
Why VaporBomb....

Okay so first I have to say that I have tried and tried many juices and honestly some of the things I have tried were horrible, some were so so, some were good but not great.. the tastes for me just was not doing it, I was told I should try your juice and after reading many different opinions I finally ordered from you a few flavors to try.. Not only did I get them very fast, you threw in a sample of another flavor with my order as well.. First flavor I tried I was in heaven!! Second, same thing.. Third, fourth and fifth, you get the idea!! So not only do I have hope again that vaping is going to work for me, with the great juice and excellent customer service you have found a customer for life, you really truly are the Bomb!!

(just an fyi Mutt should be on payroll I agree with that!)

boston joe

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
wakefield/boston
www.vaporbomb.com
I would have to says it's a combination of things. you offer great custom juice that is high quality and consistently great. all the flavors taste like they should even if they have to set for a small period of time. they're is a good following of people giving great in depth reviews. then there is the great customer service along with a nice personal touch when each order goes out. most vendors toss in little freebies but you make the freebies the way people order their juice (if they ordered 70/30 vg/pg that's how you mix their freebie) along with a nice little note on the invoice which makes it even better. to sum it all up i think it is because you really care about the customer and it shows in everything you do, you truly make the customer feel good. thanks for all your hard work.

I personally think Mutt is a major reason for your success. That man said he would send me a sample, but what I got was at least 6 flavors.

I think you should be paying Mutt a huge salary!

Mutt is king!

(Mutt, where's that $20 you promised?);)

Its on the way:2cool:

Why VaporBomb....

Okay so first I have to say that I have tried and tried many juices and honestly some of the things I have tried were horrible, some were so so, some were good but not great.. the tastes for me just was not doing it, I was told I should try your juice and after reading many different opinions I finally ordered from you a few flavors to try.. Not only did I get them very fast, you threw in a sample of another flavor with my order as well.. First flavor I tried I was in heaven!! Second, same thing.. Third, fourth and fifth, you get the idea!! So not only do I have hope again that vaping is going to work for me, with the great juice and excellent customer service you have found a customer for life, you really truly are the Bomb!!

(just an fyi Mutt should be on payroll I agree with that!)

Yeah...what Kgrin said!:p

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Quality juices, customer service unsurpassed!
Help with orders, no questions asked.
In the mood for something sweet?
Premium liquids can’t be beat!
Apple, blueberry, banana cream pie
There’s bound to be one you want to try.
Marshmallow, maple, bottle top
Combine a few, the flavors pop!
Not sure what kind of flavor you seek?
Friday brings new flavor of the week.
Been a long day and need happy hour?
Try some bourbon, rum or whiskey sour.
Fresh juices are made to order
Delivered fast to you, border to border
From the east coast to the west,
Vapor Bomb is by FAR… the BEST.
:toast:

Status