Contest!!!!!!!!!!! Why VaporBomb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Quality juices, customer service unsurpassed!
Help with orders, no questions asked.
In the mood for something sweet?
Premium liquids can’t be beat!
Apple, blueberry, banana cream pie
There’s bound to be one you want to try.
Marshmallow, maple, bottle top
Combine a few, the flavors pop!
Not sure what kind of flavor you seek?
Friday brings new flavor of the week.
Been a long day and need happy hour?
Try some bourbon, rum or whiskey sour.
Fresh juices are made to order
Delivered fast to you, border to border
From the east coast to the west,
Vapor Bomb is by FAR… the BEST.
:toast:
Very cool! This one gets my vote!

piratecaptainbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
north carolina
obviously the juices are awesome and the customer service is awesome (havent had to test it out though cause every order was perfect) but its the little things that matter.

the customizable juice preference (%pg/vg and nic level...other juice vendors can be very limited in this area)

the professionalism (child proof caps, %pg/vg on the labels, mg nic on labels, "keep away from children" on the labels)

the ease of navigation of the website (everything is simply categorized into different "shops" and easy to find)

the availability of free shipping (some sites have no free shipping and even cost more for shipping if you spend more)

the dirt cheap priority shipping upgrade

super fast shipping

the hand-written "thank you" on the receipts

the business card that you can hand to a cop explaining what an e-cig is

the free cart filler

the max ultimate...mmmmm

the new DIY section (shows a continued interest in development)

the constant addition of new flavors

secure website

and the most awesome thing....

the name VAPORBOMB and the logo of s*** blowin up (very cool to look at and is what drew me to check them out for the first time)

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
Why Vaporbomb? That is not too hard to figure out. Lets start out with the basics.

Vaporbomb is a quality product...because of the high grade of quality control used in making the juices and the consistancy of flavors

Vaporbomb has great customer service....The owners do not want an unsatisfied customer. They will do what it takes to make it right.

Vaporbomb listens to their customers... Where do you think the ideas for some of these flavors come from.

VaporBomb is always striving to improve an already great product. They give the customer a chance to have a custom liquid created. Their flavors are spot on to taste. You are not limited to a particular PG/VG ratio..

Vaporbomb has a user friendly website that is attractive and easy to navigate unlike some others I have seen.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY....it is the people behind the Vaporbomb logo....the ones who will stay up late trying to get a new liquid just right...the one who will go out of their way on a weekend to give someone a PV because someone is out of town and lost their only PV.....the ones who will help a person out with juice when they are new or down on their luck........

These are the reasons for "Why Vaporbomb".....but the real question should be "Why can't others be more like Vaporbomb"

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Why Vaporbomb?

Very easy, your quality, flavor, service and responsiveness are miles above anything the competition is doing. I can get juice in larger quantities for cheaper elsewhere, but continue to buy from VB because you've sold me not only juice that tastes much better, but that little piece of yourselves that you put into each bottle you make. You care about your product and your customer and it shows.

Elquin

Jun 28, 2010
Arlington wa
this is coming from a newbie vaper person, not even a month yet...just started 7/2/10 and let me say that I am Glad I was pointed to them by Bert, jjrose and VRubin.

I also blame Mutt for his reviews on the flavors, and the over all feel I got from reading posts on their forum. It is also about their chat room, being able to ask newbie questions of those in there and not feel stupid. They have been very helpful.

it was all of these factors that lead me to try VB out, and I am glad I did.

It is the personal touch of the owner, writing on the invoice a small note.
throwing in a sample of some other flavor to try.
its the quick shipping, its the fresh product and also its the ability to custom order your mixes.

I think the bottom line to "Why Vapor Bomb" Is....they care!
about the customer and the quality of the product they put out.

what more can a person ask for from a vendor?

Dysmay

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Radford, VA
I think it's obvious

Word Of Mouth

Some are very new and have no idea where to look.

Others surf the form and look for new vendors to obtain the juices they hope to love.

lastly their are those that have been everywhere and know where to go back. These are the people that you should trust. For these people express their joy and delight from this wonderful vendor VP.

The lastly people will say, write, and video their happiness for others to see. Thus converting and educating the Some and the Others.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have never forgotten that you personally helped out someone in distress. The other thing is I always feel like you are smiling and happy to be doing what you do. The contests are fun and entertaining as well. I mix most of my own liquid but I point friends and co-workers to your site for their orders.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2010
    Really near the mexican border.
    Why vaporbomb?
    When I started vaping all I had ever tried was juices from china and some other brands. I always thought something was missing from these juices, just couldn't figure it out. I always wanted to make them better!

Then someone sent me some Cinnabomb and I said to myself " Wow, this is what this should taste like and also has that aftertaste that is still good and didn't think to myself 'how could I change this to make it better' it is perfect just the way it is.

Then I tried VB Bubblegum and I thought "Holy cow, how can I chew this and blow some bubbles" It was great and no way to add to it.

The last one I've tried is strawberry waffle and it exploded in my mouth and tasted like I was eating at Dennys, having breakfast.

I now know that if I want terrific consistently perfect e-liquids I need to shop at Vaporbomb.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    www.vaporbomb.com
    Quality juices, customer service unsurpassed!
    Help with orders, no questions asked.
    In the mood for something sweet?
    Premium liquids can’t be beat!
    Apple, blueberry, banana cream pie
    There’s bound to be one you want to try.
    Marshmallow, maple, bottle top
    Combine a few, the flavors pop!
    Not sure what kind of flavor you seek?
    Friday brings new flavor of the week.
    Been a long day and need happy hour?
    Try some bourbon, rum or whiskey sour.
    Fresh juices are made to order
    Delivered fast to you, border to border
    From the east coast to the west,
    Vapor Bomb is by FAR… the BEST.
    :toast:

I want to thank you all for the kind words, This tread will remain open but the contest has ended And here is your winner. Lilacs212too please contact customerservice@vaporbomb.com with your selection and shipping info. Thank you all again

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread