CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by tanner frano, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tanner frano

tanner frano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Joye eGo-T, VEC eGo-T Passthrough, FS 510 and eGo kits all on sale!!!!!

TO GET THESE PRICES YOU MUST USE COUPON CODE ECF10

Joye eGo-T Type A and Type B Kits starting at $58.49

BOGE VEC Passthrought Kit only $53.99

FS 510 Kits only $19.79

FS eGo Kits only $29.69

WIN A FREE XPOWER KIT BY POSTING IN THIS FORUM

So if you could choose any famous person in time and you had to help them turn to the alternative of smoking analogs, which of our products and liquids on our web site would you give them? And let us know why.

Who ever is the most creative and has the best humor to it will be declared the winner!!!!!

WIN A FREE FS 510 KIT BY POSTING IN OUR SUBFORUM

WE ARE ALSO GIVING AWAY A FREE FS 510 KIT IN OUR SUB FORUM!!!!

POST IN BOTH THREADS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BOTH KITS!

2. Katatonik

Katatonik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would give Sigmund Freud a standard ego-T starter kit, with a spare mega battery. I would then suggest banana e-liquid.
    Perhaps the overload of phallic symbology would convert him from thinking a "cigar is just a cigar".

3. Stoggy24

Stoggy24 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would go up to warrant the band and give them some cherry liquid Joye eGo-T Type B and tell em hows this for sweet cherry pie

4. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I would give Fred Flinstone an XPower and fill it up with myKamel juice. I'd tell him he could ride the Kamel out of the quarry instead of peddlin his feet outta the holes in that heap of a car he's got. (cuz we all know that puts him in a bad mood frum the way he yells WILMA !! every time he gets home from work. And a Happy wife is a Happy Home even if it's in the prehistoric times :unsure: )

5. kelleymcm

kelleymcm Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm thinkin' Groucho Marx could have used an X-Power with some Bubble Gum ejuice,
    then he could have experienced "the silliest thing he had never heard of " :D

6. mynewtoy

mynewtoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Really great contest! Since i have a time machine I have aready done this. A couple of weeks ago I jumped back to 1752 and met Benjamin Franklin. I let him try my FS eGo with some sierra smoke strawberry e-juice and he a absolutely loved it.He vaped until the battery died.So I told him he would have to find a way to recharge the battery if he wanted to vape anymore.This guy is so desperate for a vape he goes and grabs his kite and says he is going to fly it until lighting hits .Thats when i left but the rest is history.

7. GRATI

GRATI Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would give Winston Churchill a "Joye eGo-C" and "Cubana" juice instead of his cigars and tell him " Sir, this is how a cigar should taste." What do you think he would say?

8. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would give an XPower w/ Custom Blend to "Daniel Radcliff" - being who and how popular he is still today, especially with a number of younger people and there is a large percentage of youth who have picked up "smoking" analogs today then ever before . . . . . . I believe that if he would start Vaping - He could effectively influence other youth into stopping the habit and avoid the addiction . . .

9. clock2160

clock2160 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would give Thomas Edison any P.V and hope he would improve it, we live for new and improved.

10. miller552

miller552 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would give an XPower Kit and Custom Blend to "Charlie Sheen" then we could both be WINNING!

11. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Albert Einstein id give him a pipe mod and a good tobacco vape and see if it would change his way of thinking

12. krnxguhj33

krnxguhj33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd give one to Clint Eastwood's movie personas (in real life he doesn't smoke :]) because a BAMF like him vaping instead of smoking would set a nice precedent.

13. MissP

MissP Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

I'd give David Spade from the OLD Saturday Night Live skits an ego with a zipperd case, a good clove or tobacco vape and watch him say "you can put your JUICE in there!"

Yeah, those are OLD episodes of SNL :)

14. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I would give an E-Pipe to sherlock holmes with some Vanilla tobacco. He would brilliantly deduce that I am the best sidekick for his adventures and kick watson to the curb!

15. MeowMix

MeowMix Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would go back in time and give Tom Cruise an eGo Kit so he wouldn't of jumped around on Oprah's couch and made an ... of himself.

16. tanner frano

tanner frano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Keep them coming ive seen a couple good ones that have cought my eye.

17. ISBN

ISBN ECF Guru ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

I would give Albert Einstein a SMOKtech EPower Kit, a gallon of SIERRA SMOKE Strawberry and a hundred Smoktech LED Giant Cartomizers.

Because it his birthday and he would find eCigs fascinating.

:)

18. tofucute

tofucute Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lucille Ball (did ads for Philip Morris)
    eGo Complete Kit (user friendly and satisfying)
    eGo Case (good to go)
    6 pack liquids: myBoro, DK-TAB, myKamel, RY4, Irish Creme, & Grape
    :vapor:

19. woody55

woody55 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    I would give John Wayne(The Duke) an xpower and a load of myborro! Show him that this is the way to enjoy an evening on the ranch! Maybe he might live a little longer. (As a side note, I got to meet him when I was 13yrs old. Him and Dale Robertson were in my home town Dove hunting! He was a very nice and gracious man and had time to talk to anyone that approached him!)

20. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd give the following people the following items:

Jim Hendrix - XPower with Wild Berry
    George Harrison - Ego with Vanilla Latte
    Roy Orbison - 510-T with Bubble Gum
    Jerry Garcia - Ego-T with Cherry Tobacco
    Lyrics written by Andy Kaufman (who'd get an XPower with Rad Bull) & Warren Zevon (who'd get an Ego-T with Coconut Twist)

Then, as thanks for saving their lives (they all died due to smoking "complications" of one form or another)
    I'd have them form a bad to ROCK THE WORLD!!!

If I could give more stuff away, and staying with the musical theme:

Sammy Davis Jr. (Ego with Vanilla)
    Frank Sinatra (Ego with Juicy Peach)
    Dean Martin (Ego with Watermelon)
    Nat King Cole (Ego with Cheesecake)
    Horns by Louis Armstrong, Count Basie & Duke Ellington (each with a 510-T and Green or Black Tea to keep their throats soothed)
    Rapping duties handled by Wolfman Jack (510-T with Cubana)
    Management by Morton Downey Jr. (RN4072 with Banana)

Then, turning them loose on the world it'd be TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE WORLD'S AIRWAVES!!!

Bye bye Beiber! Hello MUSIC!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.