CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Random, definitely! Easter, well, not everyone celebrates. I like the stealth vape idea, recently saw one on youtube where the guy was exhaling into an empty cup through a straw...

Sooo, my idea, random with a set end date. Story of how and why you started vaping!

Sorry... I don't mean to get into a big discussion here... but the Easter (or Spring) Bunny has more to do with the Vernal Equinox than it does with any Religious Holiday... angelic.gif

"The bunny is a fertility symbol with no religious connection to Easter," added Cunningham who was the Christianity editor for the HarperCollins Dictionary of Religion. "The egg, which was popularized in Greece, Russia and Eastern Europe in connection with Easter, does not have a religious connection to Easter. By taking away the term 'Easter,' these symbols to some extent return to their pre-Christian roots as symbols of spring fertility."

Spring bunny vs. Easter rabbit | ScrippsNews

And as much as I agree that the Random Generator is a fair way of deciding a winner, sometimes a game of skill can be a bit more fun (and challenging), too!! t09063.gif

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Russian Roulette

0000002801_w480.jpg

1.) At the start of the game, each player has 24 hrs. (or less) to choose one number, 1-6 to chamber their bullet.
((*no editing is allowed after your choice is made))

2.) At the end of that time, the hammer is pulled back and random.org chooses a number 1-6.

3.) Those who have chosen the number of the chambered bullet, win life everlasting in the afterlife of their choosing...

4.) Those who just heard a "CLICK" are compiled into a list and may choose a new number 1-6.
(But must post or re-post it to be entered)

5.) This process is continued until two players are left.

6.) For the last time, the final players will choose which chambered they put their bullet in.

6.) Random.org then chooses numbers 1-6 until there is only one player left.

Rules: No automatic or semiautomatic guns allowed.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
peeps.jpg

contest: lets think of uses for peeps !! then use random.org to choose winner

cuz IMHO they are NOT edible :lol:

edit ....added thoughts ... I'm not sure if we are 'possed to be posting more than once ??

but I was thinkin' that filling a BIG jar full of peeps ,would be festive & you could include the people that shop your store too ... display the jar in shop & let them guess #of peeps in jar & post a pic of jar & let us guess too.

& yes I know that SK already suggested the jar
& odium suggested the stuffing ...
I'm just putting all 3 thoughts together & out there :lol:

Last edited:

tanner frano

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Reno ,NV
So this week we are not gunna have a winner, because from what it sounds like you dont want us picking our favorit post. So the new contest is to share your resoning to why you vape now over anaolgs. We will be picking a random winner this week. So good luck to everyone.

(post in this thread for this weeks contest)

Winner will be picked next thursday!

The BIGGEST reason I love vaping over smoking is my kids - they actually want to get close to Daddy. When I was smoking, and I'd sit down on the couch to join them playing Wii or watching a show after coming back inside from having a smoke they would scooch to the far ends of the couch. Or turn their heads away when I would hug them or give kisses. Now they bookend me, getting as close as they can and even come to ME for hugs, kisses n' snuzzles. What could be better than that?? Everything else - the health, the savings - is just gravy.

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
I prefer vaping because it occupies me and keeps me from being bored. I'm constantly looking at vendors for different products, prices, etc. I constantly have a notepad wishlist for the next time I have money to spend on vaping. I love the extreme variation and abilitiy to totally customize your vaping experience.

And I love vaping with a clear conscience that I am not significantly harming my body like tobacco.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
So this week we are not gunna have a winner, because from what it sounds like you dont want us picking our favorit post. So the new contest is to share your resoning to why you vape now over anaolgs. We will be picking a random winner this week. So good luck to everyone.

(post in this thread for this weeks contest)

Winner will be picked next thursday!

The last contest sounded like a lot of fun and I'm sorry I missed it... :unsure: Took a little bit of imagination and not just the luck of the draw!!

I don't know what would have made you say that, when it seemed to me that there were a lot of good ideas that were NOT just based on a random # drawing.... but it's your call and we will always respect that!!

As to why I prefer vaping... for all of the reasons everyone else already stated... and more!!! :thumbs: :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread