Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
Intriguing. There's better detail here WismecNoisy Cricket Mod High Power Mod Takes Dual 18650 Cells- Silver
They are in stock for $20.23. Looks very doable. I don't know if the negative fire button could be rigged for positive. If so it would be really easy. You'd have to unscrew the bottom to change bottles and spin them in using the cut out. I'm tempted to buy one just to see.

Reactions: clasicks

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
looking at that diagram. Remove second batt. Flip first batt. add a bf510 and attach a plate/wire to button. cut now negative in bottom in half.....
Don't think you can use the button. It grounds out to the body. Not much room to insulate it and use it to operate a positive contact. Maybe get another hybrid adapter and use it to build a positive contact. But still, there's not much room. Best bet might be a length of solid insulated copper wire contact to the bus bar for a positive connection and leave the button as negative. Epoxy the wire to the inside of the bottle chamber.
This thing is *short*, 79mm. The box portion of a LP REO is about 9mm taller.

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
Couldn't resist, I ordered one.
To be continued...
Got the Adamantium X the other day. I tore it all apart and converted it to a squonker. The way I did it is not the way to do it. The way to do it is _much_ simpler. All that is necessary is to unscrew the positive contact from inside the atomizer side battery compartment and remove it. This screw doubles as battery contact and 510 connector. Drill a hole through the screw for the liquid, enlarge the hole on the bottom enough to seat a needle to your bottle, and fix the needle in place with solder or epoxy. Screw it back in, hook up your bottle, and you're done.

I don't have drill press or I would have done it this way in the first place. As soon as I can get somebody to drill the screw out I'm going to redo it.

Reactions: DoubleDZA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread